Home

gta3 hidden message

Posted By: zo

gta3 hidden message - 10/02/03 04:45 PM

does anybody know what the hidden message from the programmer says? every site on the internet wont tell. its behind a wall or somethin like that where the kingdome come mission is. the one with the guys with the bomb strapped to them.

Re: gta3 hidden message - 10/02/03 04:46 PM

sorry bout the doublepost....didnt mean to
Posted By: ScarfaceRH

Re: gta3 hidden message - 10/02/03 08:04 PM

I found this a long time ago and I think it says "You weren't supposed to see this" or something like that. I thought it was pretty cool. Those GTA guys are clever. Did anyone see the "Badfellas" movie poster in GTA 3?

Re: gta3 hidden message - 10/04/03 03:07 AM

yeah i saw that...my favorite is "half cocked" on vice city. i love the movie half baked. what does "top down city" symbolize?
Posted By: DannyMontana

Re: gta3 hidden message - 10/05/03 02:59 AM

My friend showed me this but if you kill the guy with the paper in his hand, zoom in on the piece of paper while he is on the ground with your sniper rifle and it shows a penis ejaculating ( a black and white simply drawn picture)

Posted By: Don Mataya

Re: gta3 hidden message - 10/05/03 08:14 PM

Top down city is a reference to the old Grand Theft Auto games for Playstation one. The only view you had in the game was an ariel view, from the sky. It was terrible, than GTAIII came and reinvented everything.

Re: gta3 hidden message - 10/06/03 03:03 AM

what guy with paper in his hands...just a random guy walking?
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: gta3 hidden message - 10/11/03 01:50 AM

The students at liberty campus. Me and my cousin were playing and looking at people in cars and we zoomed in on one guy , and he was reading a paper and then we zoomed in and realized it was no paper...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET