Home

Gangsters

Posted By: Tom8501

Gangsters - 09/12/03 10:16 PM

If you haven't heard of the game Gangsters, you should check it out. You create a boss and start with a few gangsters in a large 1920s city. Before each week of gametime starts, you assign jobs to your crew, such as recruiting more gangsters, extortion, collecting protection from citizens, bombing enemies, and lots of other tasks. You can even set up legitimate businesses or ones that just fronts for the real money-makers. Once you become powerful enough, you can win the game by killing your rivals or by a few other ways.

I highly recommend this game. If you want to buy it, you might have some trouble finding it, because it is several years old and only on pc. There's also a Gangsters 2, but that game is inferior in my opinion because the structure of the game is changed.
Posted By: Don Mataya

Re: Gangsters - 09/12/03 10:29 PM

I was going to buy Gangsters 2 but I read reviews that the layout was confusing and it was hard to direct your men on hits and different things.
Posted By: Don Ellroy

Re: Gangsters - 09/12/03 11:58 PM

Gangsters is a great game, but my brother f***ed up our games computer, and we cant put them on the good one 'cos by brother always wrecks something. Its been two moths without gangsters, age of Empires, red alert or DX-Ball.
Posted By: Johnny Tightlips

Re: Gangsters - 09/17/03 10:36 PM

i have part two, it's awsome, it's a cool gangster game too, it's a little confusing when you start but it gets easy. you do a lot of shit like bribe the judge, district attorney, run illegal businesses like moonshine still, and a brewery, and a brothel and crap like. it's a cool game i recommend to gangsters fans.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET