Home

Would Richie Aprile have eventually whacked Tony?

Posted By: RushStreet

Would Richie Aprile have eventually whacked Tony? - 09/29/23 12:09 PM

So I'm watching the second season and it got me thinking. That if Richie Aprille if he had not been killed by Tonys sister that he eventually would have attempted a hit on Tony, doing so considering him and Junior got along really well. If Junior gave him the ok he would have definitely done this.

He would have had no regrets taking Tony out.

Thoughts?
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Would Richie Aprile have eventually whacked Tony? - 09/29/23 04:03 PM

But not only did he not have Junior's blessing, he didn't have the blessing of the Captains to make a move against Tony. Junior wasn't going to back Rich without it being unanimous. So if Junior gave his blessing at least Larry Boy and Albert had to go along with the plot. Plus Tony and Sil had already put a plan into action to have Rich killed. Janice beat them to it. Rich would have been gone had Janice not done it before he could have plotted anything serious against Tony and that would have turned out to be a death sentence for Rich. He wasn't well like by anyone it seemed. I can't see Sil or Paulie taking orders from Rich.
Posted By: Brovelli

Re: Would Richie Aprile have eventually whacked Tony? - 09/29/23 05:27 PM

He couldn't sell it
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Would Richie Aprile have eventually whacked Tony? - 09/29/23 06:03 PM

As crazy as Richie was, good chance he would have had Tony killed without asking anyone for permission. Then lied about it when Tony ended up dead.

This is all hypothetical of course considering if Richie pulled the trigger first on Tony before they were able to whack Richie.
Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Re: Would Richie Aprile have eventually whacked Tony? - 09/29/23 07:18 PM

But what about the jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacket? People forget Rocco Dimeo had the toughest reputation in Essex county....well only up until Richie Aprile got through with him.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET