Home

Tony Sirico

Posted By: British

Tony Sirico - 03/29/20 08:11 AM

I know he's obviously getting old but has he been ill?

Seen a recent interview and he came across like he has memory loss or something.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Tony Sirico - 03/29/20 11:10 AM

He is pushing 80. He might be developing alzheimer's.

Re: Tony Sirico - 03/29/20 12:59 PM

Yes you could be right there
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Tony Sirico - 03/29/20 05:12 PM

He is like a completely different person. Sad to see.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Tony Sirico - 03/29/20 06:17 PM

Based on the way he's talked in recent interviews I'm wondering if he had a stroke. A lot signs of being a stroke victim. Of course nothing was ever announced regarding this so it's all speculation.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Tony Sirico - 03/30/20 08:21 PM

I think it was the 20 year anniversary get together i saw and i agree he looked ill, something was not right with him. But he's 77 and these things can be expected.
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Tony Sirico - 03/31/20 07:43 PM

Looks like early Parkinson's to me. He's always got his legs folded like that, like he's not able to move around that great.... he's clearly in and out of understanding what's going on and he's got a tremor in his hand. He looks and acts like how my late Aunt did in the early stages. There's little glimpses here and there of the old Tony, but he's not all there anymore. It's a shame. At this point I feel like they are interviewing him more out of morbid curiosity for likes and views, rather than they give two shits about him or the show. They should stop that. Let the man have some dignity.

Re: Tony Sirico - 03/31/20 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Goldy
Looks like early Parkinson's to me. He's always got his legs folded like that, like he's not able to move around that great.... he's clearly in and out of understanding what's going on and he's got a tremor in his hand. He looks and acts like how my late Aunt did in the early stages. There's little glimpses here and there of the old Tony, but he's not all there anymore. It's a shame. At this point I feel like they are interviewing him more out of morbid curiosity for likes and views, rather than they give two shits about him or the show. They should stop that. Let the man have some dignity.

Well said, agreed!
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Tony Sirico - 04/03/20 11:44 PM

In a recent interview I watched he said he has been away for a while due to illness. Didn’t say what the illness was though. He still had the tough guy attitude and could hold a conversation just about but he has clearly aged in recent years. The interview is from sopranoscon and David proval (Richie aprile) comes in the middle of it too. They talk about how they knew each other from the neighbourhood when they were kids too..

Re: Tony Sirico - 04/04/20 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
In a recent interview I watched he said he has been away for a while due to illness. Didn’t say what the illness was though. He still had the tough guy attitude and could hold a conversation just about but he has clearly aged in recent years. The interview is from sopranoscon and David proval (Richie aprile) comes in the middle of it too. They talk about how they knew each other from the neighbourhood when they were kids too..

That's the one I watched, he could not even hold the Mic and seemed confused, sad to watch..

Re: Tony Sirico - 04/09/20 06:20 PM

Interview with Tony Sirico at The Sopranos Comic Con

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCsKYVSrzsE
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Tony Sirico - 10/22/20 02:48 AM

holy crap. could tony be breaking the guys balls.
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Tony Sirico - 05/21/22 12:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1O4Y4kHhzE

OC Shortz juste made a video about his mob past. Some interesting quotes and stories. It is mentioned that that he attended a Colombo christmas party with Voncent Pastore some years ago. All these years, he kept in touch with Colombo soldier Gerry Clemenza, son of Jimmy Clemenza (Former fColombo capo and Sirico's mentor in the mob).

He should have written a book about his life. Few actors have mob past but Sirico was really involved and would have probably ended up as a Colombo button had he not decided to pursue acting after his jail term.

Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Tony Sirico - 07/08/22 11:23 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Tony Sirico - 07/09/22 09:48 AM

so sad
paulie was an amazing character and tony was a great actor
RIP
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Tony Sirico - 07/09/22 11:07 AM

RIP Tony