Home

SopranosCon

Posted By: DuesPaid

SopranosCon - 08/26/19 06:17 PM

Sopranoscon looks like they are getting a great turnout for their N.J. event.

https://www.sopranoscon.com

Re: Sopranoscon - 08/30/19 05:17 AM

We are very Sad, our fan based group were just getting an entire promo package together for one of the invited guests for the Sopranoscon event and he just backed out.

Too bad, we were all hoping to assist Mike Memphis ( Jimmy Bones) to produce a great bundle of apparel and hand out items for the event including staff, to assist in handout promo on site at his booth / table.

We are looking into why he cannot make it or why he would not want our assistance.
He may have a conflict with current Representation who are not serving him well.

We were offering no cost assistance for this event.
Will update and confirm all once advised.

canofwormsproduction[i][/i]

Attached picture th-1.jpg
Posted By: Bostongeorge

Re: Sopranoscon - 09/30/19 02:52 PM

Nobody cares about Jimmy Bones
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Sopranoscon - 09/30/19 08:06 PM

i was strongly considering going but i can't make the time.. looks like it's gonna be good though.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Sopranoscon - 09/30/19 09:27 PM

We should have a forum meetup at this.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Sopranoscon - 10/03/19 07:05 AM

I got my weekend tix and am hoping to make it. Once one of the packages sold out, I got nervous so bought it -- though I was waiting to see the actual schedule, and to see who'd be there on which days. So I got both days (whether I go both days, that's to be determined)... but it should be a blast! I found out about this just 3 days after meeting these guys in Asbury Park... 2 of 3 of which so far aren't even scheduled for the Con! (Neither are most of Tony's family, btw -- WTF?!)....

BTW, these three bring my total to 9 Sopranos actors met so far... that should skyrocket in November! wink

Attached picture Sopranos-Asbury.jpg

Re: Sopranoscon - 10/08/19 02:00 AM

Michael Imperioli's aging pretty well.

Re: Sopranoscon - 10/10/19 01:23 AM

Very cool.

Re: Sopranoscon - 10/11/19 07:28 AM

SopranosCon is shaping up to be a huge event!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Better news: the same organizers are working on a wider MobMovieCon ("The Irishman, Analyze This/That, The Godfather(s), Goodfellas," etc) for April in Atlantic City!!

I need a mental break from real life so this should be a fun weekend!

Who else is going?

Attached picture SopranosCon.jpg
Attached picture SopranosConEvents.jpg
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Sopranoscon - 10/20/19 08:16 PM

Looks like a must for any Sopranos fan, wish i could be there..
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Sopranoscon - 10/22/19 10:37 PM

that nicky petito guy is really funny and talented

Anyone go to SopranosCon - 11/24/19 03:52 PM

Tony Sirico not attending Day 2 due to illness.

Re: Anyone go to SopranosCon - 11/25/19 02:06 AM

I was attending and very sad it did not work out.

Re: SopranosCon - 11/25/19 08:57 PM

Effing Facebook no longer allows sharing of photo albums off their site?!! WTF!! I wanted to share a bunch of pics quickly and easily, but this will take some time now, and will have to wait.

But in any event, I had a great time -- even met up with a couple old BB members!

Here are some pics to get started... I'll add more when I get some time...

The first is our old friend Don Cardi (whom I haven't seen in probably 10-12 years already!), and the second is “Anthony Spilotro” (aka “Don Alessandro”) who came down from Canada for this event -- a member since 2002, it took almost 20 years to meet him (would you believe he was only 14 when he joined here?)! It was a lot of fun seeing friends old (and new)! Too bad you didn't make it, DuesPaid. Did anyone else go without my knowing it?

Attached picture IMG_1998.jpg
Attached picture IMG_1866.jpg
Attached picture IMG_2007.jpg
Attached picture IMG_1890.jpg
Attached picture IMG_2068.jpg

Re: SopranosCon - 11/25/19 08:59 PM

Some more...

Attached picture IMG_1878 (2).jpg
Attached picture IMG_1965.jpg
Attached picture IMG_2040.jpg
Attached picture IMG_1899 (2).jpg
Attached picture IMG_1968.jpg

Re: SopranosCon - 11/26/19 02:05 PM

great pics !!!! smile

Re: SopranosCon - 11/27/19 03:32 AM

What a great Share Boss, good for you. All the pics looks great.

OMG, you with Drea DeMatteo AND Sofia Milos.

Thank You.

Re: SopranosCon - 11/27/19 07:48 AM

A few more...

Goldee, who played "Pie O My", is alive and well!

Also, Me & Mikey Palmice, Uncle June sang a few songs, Tony's Escalade, and Alabama 3 was flown in from the UK to play a few songs (incl. "Woke Up This Morning")

Attached picture IMG_2059.jpg
Attached picture IMG_1849.jpg
Attached picture IMG_1955 (2).jpg
Attached picture IMG_1939.jpg
Attached picture IMG_1971.jpg

Re: SopranosCon - 11/27/19 07:54 AM

SHUT UP AND EAT!

Great looking cookbook signed by Tony Lip (1930-2013; he played boss Carmine Sr in The Sopranos, and was the real-life driver/bodyguard for 60s era Black pianist Don Shirley portrayed in GREEN BOOK). Also signed in-person by his sons, Oscar-Winner Nick Vallelonga (who co-wrote GREEN BOOK), and Frank Vallelonga Jr. who portrayed his uncle in the film).

"Enjoy a whole range of stories and dishes from Danny Aiello’s mother’s Lentil Soup to Joe Mantegna’s Mussels Mantegna. Also included are recipes from famous restaurants in New York City like The Copacabana, Patsy’s, and Lombardi’s, and from the sets of The Godfather and The Sopranos."

A Must-Have! Order on Amazon

Attached picture IMG_2070 (2).jpg
Attached picture IMG_2069.jpg

Re: SopranosCon - 11/27/19 08:00 AM

Another Must-Have!

THE SOPRANOS SESSIONS analyzes every episode... I got my copy signed, and Matt even drew a sketch of Tony for me!

Available on Amazon

Attached picture IMG_2071 (2).jpg
Attached picture IMG_2072 (2).jpg

Re: SopranosCon - 11/27/19 08:12 AM

And a few more...

Don Cardi about to confront Richie Aprile... James Gandofini's car when he was a student at Rutgers... a recreation of Dr Melfi's office... a Pine Barrens maze... and a memorial of those we've lost....

Attached picture IMG_2001 (2).jpg
Attached picture IMG_1973.jpg
Attached picture IMG_1976.jpg
Attached picture IMG_1990.jpg
Attached picture IMG_1926 (2).jpg
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: SopranosCon - 11/27/19 01:15 PM

Thank you for all of the great pics.

Re: SopranosCon - 11/27/19 06:28 PM

Great photos, thanks for sharing..Drea DeMatteo han't aged at all and is stll hot..

Re: SopranosCon - 11/27/19 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by DE NIRO
Great photos, thanks for sharing..Drea DeMatteo han't aged at all and is stll hot..

She was old looking for her age during The Sopranos, but that's the thing about people who look old for their age when they're young. They have less of a fall as they get older.

Re: SopranosCon - 11/28/19 11:05 AM

Yeah, thats true..
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: SopranosCon - 12/01/19 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

She was old looking for her age during The Sopranos, but that's the thing about people who look old for their age when they're young. They have less of a fall as they get older.

Yup. Spot-on.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: SopranosCon - 12/06/19 04:47 PM

It was great seeing and spending time with you Don Malta. Also great to finally meet Anthony Spilotro! I absolutely enjoyed the SopranosCon. Everyone of the Soprano actors and actresses were very nice and a pleasure to meet and speak with!

But I specially loved Drea DiMattaeo aka Adriana & Katherine Narducci aka Charmaine Bucco who were both probably the nicest celebrities that I've ever met.

Cute story : When I walked up to Drea DiMattaeo I looked her in the eye and said " C'mon Drea, just say it!" and without me actually telling her, she knew what I was referring to and immediately belted out her famous "CHRISTAFAAAA!" lol

It really was a fantastic convention. One of the best that I've ever been to.

Re: SopranosCon - 12/07/19 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Don Cardi

I hope MobMovieCon in AC in April will be even half as fun!

Besides many returning Sopranos stars, they've also so far booked (among others, and others to come) Paul Sorvino, Angel Salazar (Scarface's "Chi Chi"), and Frank Sivero (I never realized the same actor who played "Frankie Carbone" in Goodfellas was also young Genco in GF2!!)...

They post updates regularly on the MobMovieCon Facebook Page (updated quicker than their website)

I will start a separate thread as we get a little closer, but in the meantime, I found a 10% off promo code for the event: TIMEIMMEMORIAL

Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: SopranosCon - 12/10/19 06:32 PM

Paul Sorvino clap clap

"I don't know anything about the restaurant business. Nothing. All I know is to sit down and order a meal, not how to make a restaurant."

lol wink

Re: SopranosCon - 12/12/19 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by J Geoff
I will start a separate thread as we get a little closer, but in the meantime, I found a 10% off promo code for the event: TIMEIMMEMORIAL

Another offer:

"Give the gift of the 5 Families with MobMovieCon this holiday! Go to MobMovieCon.com or https://mobmoviecon.eventbrite.com and enter promo code ‘SOPRANOSCON’ for 10% off + a FREE holiday package from us, consisting of one SopranosCon cigar by Jimenez Tobacco, one autographed Federico Castelluccio (Furio) photo, one special edition SopranosCon lanyard and ID badge, and one official SopranosCon t-shirt. A FREE $150 value! Eligible for VIP ticket purchases only. Order by 12/15/19 for guaranteed delivery by Christmas. International shipping available but not guaranteed by 12/25/19, additional shipping costs may apply."

Re: SopranosCon - 12/12/19 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Don Cardi

Besides many returning Sopranos stars, they've also so far booked (among others, and others to come) Paul Sorvino, Angel Salazar (Scarface's "Chi Chi"), and Frank Sivero (I never realized the same actor who played "Frankie Carbone" in Goodfellas was also young Genco in GF2!!)...

How did you not know that. cry He's also in the background in the scene when Sonny is beating the hell out of Carlo in GF1

Re: SopranosCon - 12/12/19 05:28 PM

(I never realized the same actor who played "Frankie Carbone" in Goodfellas was also young Genco in GF2!!)...

How did you not know that. cry He's also in the background in the scene when Sonny is beating the hell out of Carlo in GF1

I'm terrible with recognizing actors' names and faces in other projects unless they're super well-known to me... tongue

Re: SopranosCon - 04/18/20 04:02 PM

MobMovieCon should've been this weekend in Atlantic City, but since it's been postponed, they're having a free virtual Con and fundraiser!

LIVE AS OF NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zgtZwtrXKs

Re: SopranosCon - 07/27/21 05:51 AM

2021 - MobMovieCon / SopranosCon - Atlantic City

After a few delays due to Covid.... check this shit out... cool

Attached picture Chi-Chi.jpg
Attached picture JaniceAndRichie.jpg
Attached picture DrMelfi.jpg
Attached picture Ice-T.jpg
Attached picture JaneAndC.jpg

Re: SopranosCon - 07/27/21 05:53 AM

More...

Attached picture FrankSivero.jpg
Attached picture MichaelMadsen.jpg
Attached picture WmForsythe.jpg
Attached picture PaulieGatto.jpg
Attached picture PaulSorvino.jpg

Re: SopranosCon - 07/27/21 05:54 AM

Couple more...

The last one is Armand Assante (Gotti) on the right (I thought I had taken a better picture of him, but I guess I didn't) and Furio on the left. I didn't get a pic with Assante because his handler said he wasn't taking photos "at this time"... but 2 minutes later I saw some woman taking a pic with him... whistle lol

Attached picture GiancarloEsposito.jpg
Attached picture FurioAndGotti.jpg

Re: SopranosCon - 07/27/21 07:22 AM

nice pics jg smile

Re: SopranosCon - 07/27/21 11:53 PM

Great photos!

Re: SopranosCon - 07/29/21 04:30 PM

Nice photos Geoff.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET