Home

The Sopranos Tour

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

The Sopranos Tour - 07/28/19 09:41 PM

Anyone ever take this? Myself and my brother did. We won the quiz, but unfortunately we didn't get an opportunity to get bilked out of our money by Joseph Gannascoli.

A stripper threw money at me in The Bada Bing. I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not. I don't think it was intended as one. She was sexy AF. Way better than the used up whores with plastic boobs that they used in the show.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: The Sopranos Tour - 07/29/19 07:40 PM

cant say i'd take the tour but i was considering going to sopranoscon in november.
Posted By: SC

Re: The Sopranos Tour - 07/29/19 09:17 PM

Geoff, TIS, my friend and I took the tour back in 2004. We walked off the bus with all kinds of "quiz" winnings.

The tour itself was kind of fun but the highlight of it was going to the Bada Bing for a few drinks.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: The Sopranos Tour - 08/06/19 01:38 AM

If ya ever do it again. Let me know ....Ill show.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: The Sopranos Tour - 08/13/19 09:32 PM

I remember that well SC. We went at such a perfect time when The Sopranos was still huge and the BB would be on fire every Sunday night as we all kind of watched together. That was so much fun. :)The tour bus took us by Pizzland (?), the pizza sign you see in the opening (and other quick glimpses I can't remember now.) Yes, the Bada Bing was the best part of the tour. I think we had like a half hour which was enough time for a quick drink. I even have "Bada Bing" hat I bought. I assume they didn't have the tours any more.

smile

Off topic a bit, anyone have more info on The Sopranos movie (I assume a theater movie or HBO?). Anyway, so a pic of Gandolfini's son, and man do they ever look alike. Can't say I've seen him act in anything so far.

TIS
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: The Sopranos Tour - 08/15/19 09:53 AM

That Must have been fun 4 u veterans of BB...I wish I could have been part of those experiences back in the day..TIS..u sound like a bowl of ice cream when it comes 2 having fun...My wife would have (as well as I) gotten along w/ you well....I assume were the around the same age bracket....I love ppl. who connect w/ nostalgia...S.C.also knows what I'm talkin. about...
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: The Sopranos Tour - 08/16/19 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
That Must have been fun 4 u veterans of BB...I wish I could have been part of those experiences back in the day..TIS..u sound like a bowl of ice cream when it comes 2 having fun...My wife would have (as well as I) gotten along w/ you well....I assume were the around the same age bracket....I love ppl. who connect w/ nostalgia...S.C.also knows what I'm talkin. about...

Hi Hoodlum.

Yea, those were the days for sure. I have no doubt you'd have enjoyed yourself as well. Everybody got along well and we all had fun. I am sure you would have had fun right along with us.

Have you been to NYC? It's been a while for me. but I love it there.
The food is great and in my 3 trips I got to see a couple shows (Movin' Out and Jersey Boys), both great.

You have a great weekend ok?

Keeping with the Sopranos tour thread: I really wanted a souvenir from the Bada Bing (Actual bar was called Satin Dolls I believe) and thought a t-shirt would be nice, but they all had a picture of a sexy stripper by a champagne glass on the back. ha ha. I remember Geoff saying, it doesn't matter, which is true, but I ended up going with a Bada Bing hat which is more Soprano related IMO.

TIS
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: The Sopranos Tour - 08/16/19 08:34 PM

What I'd really like is a Cleaver baseball cap like the one Christopher wore.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: The Sopranos Tour - 08/24/19 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
What I'd really like is a Cleaver baseball cap like the one Christopher wore.

Im sure you can get one at Sopranos Con coming to Meadowlands November.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET