Home

your wish in the prequel ?

Posted By: MeyerLansky

your wish in the prequel ? - 04/08/18 05:30 PM

i wish we see paulie ( tony sirico ) like he sits around and thinking about the old days so the prequel is about him as young wannabe at johnny boy crew
that will be awesome !
btw too bad it's not a series, but movie is better then nothing.
who will be a good actor to play the crew ? (tony, pussy, sil and paulie)
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: your wish in the prequel ? - 04/22/18 08:14 AM

I like to see who they will cast as Feech, Little Augie, Uncle Pat, and DiMeo. Just use the same actors from the flash backs as Johnny Boy and Junior.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: your wish in the prequel ? - 04/22/18 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
I like to see who they will cast as Feech, Little Augie, Uncle Pat, and DiMeo. Just use the same actors from the flash backs as Johnny Boy and Junior.

Don't forget Fat Jerry Anastasia..
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: your wish in the prequel ? - 04/22/18 11:41 PM

Can’t wait.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: your wish in the prequel ? - 04/23/18 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari

Don't forget Fat Jerry Anastasia..

Stephen Graham might be a good fit. Dilardi is another one to see. Seeing young Tony, Jackie, and Silvio.
Posted By: The_Rooster

Re: your wish in the prequel ? - 04/24/18 12:18 AM

How about a younger Janice?? hubba hubba
Posted By: Goldy

Re: your wish in the prequel ? - 04/26/18 10:20 PM

They have said the movie is going to be set in 1967 during the race riots, Tony was born in 1959. Janice is only a couple years older. I don't think Tony, Sil (b. 1957) or Jackie (b. 1955) are going to have much of a role unless they had a 12 and under crew. We already saw T around that age in the flashback, he was a typical 8 year old, ha.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: your wish in the prequel ? - 04/27/18 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by The_Rooster
How about a younger Janice?? hubba hubba

U like Janice??..google Aida Tuturro hot ,,,theres an old movie called " Illuminata"w/ a "BIG" SUPRISE nude scene of her u may enjoy oogling.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: your wish in the prequel ? - 04/28/18 10:04 PM

Chase's last movie was about a rock band, so I imagine music will play a role in this. I expect Hesh to have an important role. The flashback segment with Johnny getting busted at the carnival had some Jefferson Airplane, The Animals, The Hollies.

Those expecting this to be like A Bronx Tale will be disappointed. David Chase is a rock and roll guy and The Sopranos was a cerebral show. It's going to be weird, just as the show was. I doubt there will be too much focus on psychiatry, as it wouldn't seem to work for a movie, and psychiatry was practically non existent then. I think it will focus on the changing culture of that era, and how it affected the wiseguys. The ending should be interesting. Tony and Jackie robbing Feech?
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: your wish in the prequel ? - 04/29/18 05:59 AM

My wish for the prequel is that it is made properly and has the Sopranos feels to it and is not just being made for the money like most films nowadays. The story, cast, music, locations are very important. I hope that it's not rushed and it doesn't become a film that is simply released and passes us by. I understand it won't be a film that wins Oscars but the fans deserve better..
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: your wish in the prequel ? - 04/29/18 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
i wish we see paulie ( tony sirico ) like he sits around and thinking about the old days so the prequel is about him as young wannabe at johnny boy crew
that will be awesome !

I think depending on the success of the movie a series could be made out of it.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: your wish in the prequel ? - 04/29/18 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by DE NIRO
Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
that will be awesome !

I think depending on the success of the movie a series could be made out of it.

Yeah i hope so
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET