Home

Best Episode Discussion......

Posted By: DE NIRO

Best Episode Discussion...... - 01/23/18 07:06 AM

Pine Barrens Season 3 Episode 11

For me the best episode would have to be Pine Barrens. Chrissie and Paulie where both great in this episode. This is also the episode where Tony and Paulie relationship is never the same after this. Its aso one of the few episodes i can watch randomly as no story follows from the previous episode..

"Pine Barrens" is just plain fun. An almost completely whole story unto itself, this episode stands alone as a unique insulated story. You could ask someone who has never watched the Sopranos before to check out this episode and they wouldn't need prior knowledge to enjoy it just the same. That said, it stands as a basis for future plotlines and essential character development..

https://www.ranker.com/list/top-25-sopranos-episodes/bootsdad.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Best Episode Discussion...... - 01/23/18 08:42 AM

Pine Barrens is also the best rated episode on IMDB with 9,6

My favorite episode, Commendatori S2 E4, has 'only' a 8,7 but for me it's one of the best because of the visit to Naples and everything that went with it, like the scenes with Annalisa and the other Camorristi, plus the introduction of Furio Giunta of course. Also the scenes meanwhile in Jersey with Pussy, Jimmy Bones and the ball-peen hamer were very memorable..
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Best Episode Discussion...... - 01/23/18 09:22 AM

Pine Barrens was directed by Steve Buscemi, the episodes he directed are all very good!
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Best Episode Discussion...... - 01/23/18 10:39 AM

For me it's Whitecaps
Posted By: NickyfromTampa

Re: Best Episode Discussion...... - 02/04/18 09:30 PM

Whitecaps and Pine Barrens for me.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Best Episode Discussion...... - 02/06/18 03:57 AM

For me its the episode Tony figures out when exactly Pussy flipped and they flash back to Jackie Aprille as Boss having a sit down with Junior.

Not sure the season and episode but I will look it up.

I have the entire cd set and watch it often while working out.

Great thread D.

I have other favs also and plan to post more
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Best Episode Discussion...... - 02/06/18 04:01 AM

I think it’s season 3 episode 10

https://youtu.be/D9QD0w_hGR0
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Best Episode Discussion...... - 02/13/18 06:40 PM

Just finished watching Pax Soprano Season 1 Episode 6. Love the ending at the dinner for Jimmy but what they don't know is the waiter for undercover police and they are taking picture. Great scene, mixed with the music and outro..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET