Home

Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ?

Posted By: MeyerLansky

Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/08/18 04:08 AM

Junior could have use mikey to kill tony at the first place, and then he only have paulie sill and pussy to take out
And without tony i am pretty sure the his crew won't even think of going to war because they lack their leader.
What to you guys think ? Would that be a better idea for junior ?
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/08/18 01:10 PM

Tony would have known in 2 seconds. They hated each other. Junior did the smart thing by getting two unknowns. Tony was just lucky.

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/08/18 01:16 PM

Even if he knew how could he stop mikey with a gun in his hands point in his direction ?
Tony can't do anything he would be dead in a second.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/08/18 05:19 PM

Because Junior did not want the hit leading back to him, this was of the utmost importance to him.. Remember that scene when Junior was hiding in the backseat of the car and Mikey and Chucky were meeting this Donnie guy with the long hair who set up the hit and Donnie got killed because Junior was afraid he would run his mouth off?

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/08/18 08:17 PM

Yeah you right billy i rememmber that scene when he said that tony want his mother pooped or something like that haha
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/10/18 01:44 AM

He was puking out the back door of his Towncar.

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/10/18 02:38 AM

What an headshot that poor donnie got...

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/10/18 03:14 AM

Donnie should have kept his jokes to himself and his mouth shut.

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/10/18 04:02 AM

Hahah that's true !

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/12/18 02:02 AM

https://youtu.be/Ekvrl9DSh2w

“ I Don’t Like It”
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/12/18 12:33 PM

''Hey Donnie... Sorry!!!'' lol

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/12/18 04:53 PM

Mikey was a great hitman
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/12/18 07:43 PM

The idea behind the 2 black guys was to sneak up on Tony. Tony would have seen Mikey coming, reached right for his stapler gun, and stapled Mikey's suit to his face before Mikey could even grab his weapon. Then Tony would have dropped him a few c notes for Fuckface-itus research.

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/13/18 12:45 AM

That’s funnie Oak

https://youtu.be/xrpZKci_Ask

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/13/18 01:49 AM

Ha! I forgot all about Tony dropping the staple gun on the ground, Michael Corleone style.

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/13/18 02:21 AM

Haha

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/13/18 04:13 AM

Yes, I gotta kick out of that also.

The joint on the corner he is heading for at the end of that scene is familiar as well.... Juniors hang out.
Posted By: DonKostic

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/18/18 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By: MeyerLansky
Junior could have use mikey to kill tony at the first place, and then he only have paulie sill and pussy to take out
And without tony i am pretty sure the his crew won't even think of going to war because they lack their leader.
What to you guys think ? Would that be a better idea for junior ?

Because the whole point of using two black guys was that Junior didn't want it known he was behind the hit.
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/24/18 09:28 PM

Meyer I think it's pretty common for wiseguys to use people that will not lead back to them. Just look at the modern day Lucchese family and their involvement in the Meldish murder. A black guy was the shooter. I think there was another case of a Genovese guy hiring some Crip gang bangers to whack someone.

So using black hitmen isn't uncommon in that world.

What I find interesting about this is how Junior delegates ALL of the details to Mikey and is completely uninterested in the details. On the surface one would think that Junior would be more interested in the details and make completely sure that the death of his own nephew is handled the right way.

At that lady's wake when they are discussing it Junior is more concerned with the first hand job he received from the lady who is now dead, and how kids collect baseball cards instead of catholic altar cards.

Just goes to show you in that world and in that life it is all business. Just like MIchael Corleone said in GF1. It's not personal, just strictly business.

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 01/24/18 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
Meyer I think it's pretty common for wiseguys to use people that will not lead back to them. Just look at the modern day Lucchese family and their involvement in the Meldish murder. A black guy was the shooter. I think there was another case of a Genovese guy hiring some Crip gang bangers to whack someone.

So using black hitmen isn't uncommon in that world.

What I find interesting about this is how Junior delegates ALL of the details to Mikey and is completely uninterested in the details. On the surface one would think that Junior would be more interested in the details and make completely sure that the death of his own nephew is handled the right way.

At that lady's wake when they are discussing it Junior is more concerned with the first hand job he received from the lady who is now dead, and how kids collect baseball cards instead of catholic altar cards.

Just goes to show you in that world and in that life it is all business. Just like MIchael Corleone said in GF1. It's not personal, just strictly business.

yeah i agree with you
but this time tony hit was simply because of the fact that he made junior a dummy boss lol
so he was pissed off especially when livia told him that jimmy larry and the rest of the capos have their mothers in green grove.

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 02/15/18 03:16 PM

You know what another question
What do you guys think would have happened to tony's crew (sil pussy chris paulie) if the hit was successful ?
I mean they will want ro revenge tony's death especially sill and chrissi who loved him
Would junior will go to war then ?
Or maybe the crew will believe it was a robbey ?
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 02/16/18 03:42 PM

Sil is a vegetable on life support, pussy was shot on the boat by all three of them and body thrown in the ocean, Chris was smothered by tony, Paulie still keeps rolling along I saw him at the Santa Rosalia feast on 18 Ave a while back.

Tony, his wife and two kids were killed in the diner as they ate onion rings because they killed Phil in front of his family.

Now who was the hottest girl on the show. Please don’t tell me it was Chris girlfriend Butaface.

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 02/16/18 04:10 PM

Vito, ( Joseph R. Gannascoli) is a Chef at a L.I. restaurant ( Vincents Clam Bar) - he has been very popular there and is know as a really good cook.

Told the Wife I want to check it out, its not near me but I thought it would be worth the trip.

Back on Topic.

Furio would have returned from Italy, took over family and Carmela after a minor skirmish with CARLO ( who would eventually whack Furio) - after approval.

That is how I think the Movie ( if made ) - would have went down but Edie Falco would not sign on without gandolfini and of course that could not happen rest his soul.
They felt it could not work without her and many cast members were upset.

Re: Why junior didn't use mikey for the hit ? - 02/16/18 06:54 PM

If the hit on Tony succeeds (season 1), Larry Barese, biggest crew in da fuckin' family... would take out Junior with New York's blessing, and become boss. Ally Boy would probably run the family while Larry's in federal prison looking at his reflection in the plexiglass. Can you imagine that? Becoming boss, getting a face lift, and one week later you're in jail?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET