Home

Season4EP4 question regarding Vesuvios

Posted By: Primo

Season4EP4 question regarding Vesuvios - 07/09/17 09:25 PM

Tony is talking with Chris and Paulie regarding who might of told Johnny about the comment Raph made at a private dinner they had held at Vesuvios. Chris comments that maybe the Feds have a bug in the restaurant and picked up the comment and told Johnny. Tony remarks that Vesuvios is "swept" once a week.

My question is. What? Does Artie or Charmaine know about this? It seems weird they would allow that. Or do they do it wuithout them knowing? I know it doesnt matter really and it never is brought up again but i thought it was weird.
Posted By: DonKostic

Re: Season4EP4 question regarding Vesuvios - 07/10/17 07:11 PM

As if Tony is gonna give a fuck about Artie and Charmaine's say on the matter.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Season4EP4 question regarding Vesuvios - 07/10/17 11:09 PM

They'd have to send someone in after the place closes and bypass the alarms. Really easy for a mobster like Tony to have done, but still seems like a writing flaw.
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Season4EP4 question regarding Vesuvios - 10/10/17 06:35 PM

Artie does whatever Tony tells him to do. If he says says 'Artie I'm going to have this place swept for bugs' Artie is not going to say no.

They could easily have this done without Charmaine knowing to avoid her bs.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Season4EP4 question regarding Vesuvios - 10/12/17 06:22 AM

They can sweep the restaurant after hours. I don't think Artie or Charmaine would mind since it would make the mobsters more likely to eat at their restaurant. All they'd have to do is check the tables, lamps etc.
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: Season4EP4 question regarding Vesuvios - 10/20/17 02:59 AM

Plenty of time available when Charmaine takes her broom for an oil change.

(Hey Sil...did you hear what I said?)
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Season4EP4 question regarding Vesuvios - 10/20/17 09:08 PM

Love thyself, Awwthur.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET