Home

Corky DiGioia

Posted By: MeyerLansky

Corky DiGioia - 05/14/17 03:05 PM

Someone like corky (who is redneck)can get made into a family ? Not only in the show but in real life ? And do you guys think if the would run more will he be made ?
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Corky DiGioia - 05/14/17 11:03 PM

Corky the junkie? Christopher's friend? He looks like a junkie who's just functional enough to run errands for Christopher in order to get more drugs. As far as rednecks being made, what about that Elvis impersonator at the party store? "rude cocksucker...see ya around, baby"

Re: Corky DiGioia - 05/15/17 12:32 AM

No its not the same corky, there are 2, i am talkimg anout the one is season 5 with the long hair.

Re: Corky DiGioia - 05/15/17 02:10 AM

The one who tells Christopher about Adriana being in the car accident with Tony, when he delivers the cigarettes? Yeah, I remember that guy was out there in the field when Tony was ready to kill Christopher later in the episode. Don't know what was up with his status in Tony's mob.

Re: Corky DiGioia - 05/15/17 02:12 AM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
The one who tells Christopher about Adriana being in the car accident with Tony, when he delivers the cigarettes? Yeah, I remember that guy was out there in the field when Tony was ready to kill Christopher later in the episode. Don't know what was up with his status in Tony's mob.

yeah him, but in real life someone like him can get made ?

Re: Corky DiGioia - 05/15/17 02:18 AM

I dunno. I think he's from the south, but going by his name, he's Italian. He's a thief. He looked like he was totally down to kill someone in that episode. You have your southern mobs too like the Marcello and Trafficante families, but this dude looked like he was straight out of the sticks. Also, like I said, you had the Elvis impersonator, who Pussy introduced as a "friend of ours". So in Soprano world he could have been made. Hard to say in real life. There had to have been some redneck Italian mobsters in New Orleans through the years. Dallas had a family, too.

Re: Corky DiGioia - 05/15/17 02:20 AM

I dunno. I think he's from the south, but going by his name, he's Italian. He's a thief. He looked like he was totally down to kill someone in that episode. You have your southern mobs too like the Marcello and Trafficante families, but this dude looked like he was straight out of the sticks. Also, like I said, you had the Elvis impersonator, who Pussy introduced as a "friend of ours". So in Soprano world he could have been made. Hard to say in real life. There had to have been some redneck Italian mobsters in New Orleans through the years. Dallas had a family, too.

Ohh ok thanks !
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Corky DiGioia - 06/29/17 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: MeyerLansky

Ohh ok thanks !

A guy could have the heaviest Minnesota accent ever heard, but if he's an extraordinary earner and has an Italian surname, he's pretty much made man material these days I'd reckon.

Re: Corky DiGioia - 06/30/17 02:25 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Ohh ok thanks !

A guy could have the heaviest Minnesota accent ever heard, but if he's an extraordinary earner and has an Italian surname, he's pretty much made man material these days I'd reckon.

And in the old days he would have never being made, right ?
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Corky DiGioia - 06/30/17 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Ohh ok thanks !

And in the old days he would have never being made, right ?

I really don't know, but like the other guys said, back in the day you had families also in the Deep South like Louisiana, Texas and even Alabama had a family until 1938. So I reckon it didn't matter what accent someone had.

And I also just gave the Minnesota example because it's such a friendly, non-threatening accent and it would be kind of funny if a wiseguy talked like that.
Posted By: SicilianDownSouth

Re: Corky DiGioia - 07/13/17 08:34 PM

I always assumed he was a biker that was connected to the Sopranos.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Corky DiGioia - 07/14/17 06:29 AM

Tony recruited Corky during the Adrianna situation. He wasn't made, just used for extra muscle.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET