Home

Old man DiMeo theory

Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Old man DiMeo theory - 01/03/17 03:32 PM

In the first part of Season 1 we heard about how DiMeo was Boss in prison for life and Jackie Aprile was his 'Acting Boss' but when Junior stepped up after Jackie's death he was cited as 'The Boss' and afterwards DiMeo wasn't mentioned here's my theory as to what happened.

-When DiMeo goes away Jackie is named Acting Boss also holding the position of Underboss like Tony when he was 'Acting Boss' for Junior.

-Jackie gets cancer and Tony begins to take up responsibility for him after Jackie's death he proposes Junior to take over

-Junior was the last person to owe DiMeo any real favors at that point and was considered the official Boss indefinitely, DiMeo couldn't really do much by that point and even if he could what's the point he's in jail for life.
Posted By: DBCooper

Re: Old man DiMeo theory - 01/18/17 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Philip_Lombardo
In the first part of Season 1 we heard about how DiMeo was Boss in prison for life and Jackie Aprile was his 'Acting Boss' but when Junior stepped up after Jackie's death he was cited as 'The Boss' and afterwards DiMeo wasn't mentioned here's my theory as to what happened.

-When DiMeo goes away Jackie is named Acting Boss also holding the position of Underboss like Tony when he was 'Acting Boss' for Junior.

-Jackie gets cancer and Tony begins to take up responsibility for him after Jackie's death he proposes Junior to take over

-Junior was the last person to owe DiMeo any real favors at that point and was considered the official Boss indefinitely, DiMeo couldn't really do much by that point and even if he could what's the point he's in jail for life.

Afterwards I always found the positions in the Show always a litte confusing. I guess for example Silvio should always be the Consigliere but the last time I rewatched the Show it seems more that Junior had that Position.

I hope I dont end in hell but in that case it was bad writing. grin
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Old man DiMeo theory - 01/22/17 09:08 PM

It's not bad writing. It's irrelevant to the story line.
Posted By: Quiet_Doms

Re: Old man DiMeo theory - 08/14/18 06:47 PM

Too bad Jackie died. He kept Junior in check.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET