Home

How many times have you watched?

Posted By: johnnyboysala

How many times have you watched? - 11/26/15 08:54 PM

Next year marks the 10th anniversary of season 6 and here we are, still getting new posts every day.

Just wondering - how many times have you watched the whole show through and what is it that keeps you coming back?
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: How many times have you watched? - 11/26/15 08:57 PM

I think I've probably seen the whole show a least 6 or 7 times in full, A modern day classic that never fails to disappoint, even the poorer episodes are pretty decent..
Posted By: DonKostic

Re: How many times have you watched? - 11/29/15 12:31 AM

Twice, with several years in between. Generally when I watch something a lot of time has to pass before I can watch it again.
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: How many times have you watched? - 11/29/15 10:22 AM

I'm 31 and the show came out when I was in 8th grade. I live and grew up where the show was taped. I've watched it through countless times and still watch an episode or two weekly. Especially now that I have a one month old. I'll wake up and go on HBO go in the middle of the night and find a few hours passing. I went through my high school years and after with this show. It was crazy when it ended becUse I grew up with it. I'll never stop watching it.
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: How many times have you watched? - 11/29/15 11:18 AM

To be honest at this point ive probably seen every episode at least 100 times each.

And i still don't find them boring and manage to find something new, although ive had to have long breaks lol.

Great show, great characters, only negative is that more seasons weren't made especially now with James Gandolfini having passed, great actor.
Posted By: lefty_two_guns

Re: How many times have you watched? - 11/29/15 05:59 PM

It never dates the only things that show its age is the tech.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: How many times have you watched? - 11/29/15 08:06 PM

I have the boxed set. Plus it had a cd with a lot of the music from the show.

But now you can watch it on amazon prime.

The part I liked best was the preview before the show in the first two seasons.

The girl with the dimple was all we could talk about. I had a soprano partly the first two seasons

Re: How many times have you watched? - 11/29/15 08:09 PM

I still hate the ending fad to black

Re: How many times have you watched? - 11/29/15 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
I still hate the ending fad to black

I did at first, but i'm over it now..
Posted By: Mark

Re: How many times have you watched? - 12/13/15 02:59 AM

I've seen every episode at least twice. I always seemed to catch something new the second or third viewing.

Re: How many times have you watched? - 12/13/15 10:20 AM

watch the movie public enemy starring James Cagney more then once. I guarantee you will notice things that you did not notice on the second and the third viewing.

Re: How many times have you watched? - 12/13/15 10:21 PM

Great film, watched it a couple of weeks ago..
Posted By: Bozak

Re: How many times have you watched? - 12/14/15 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: afriendofours
To be honest at this point ive probably seen every episode at least 100 times each.

And i still don't find them boring and manage to find something new, although ive had to have long breaks lol.

Great show, great characters, only negative is that more seasons weren't made especially now with James Gandolfini having passed, great actor.

100x each episode? You need to find a new hobby! lol

I've probably seen the whole show twice through, with several episodes being watched 3-4 times.
Posted By: Frankie_Five_Angels

Re: How many times have you watched? - 12/19/15 04:42 AM

I watch the entire series every year or two or three at most....always see something I never noticed the other times. ..
Posted By: Purple2K

Re: How many times have you watched? - 12/20/15 12:12 AM

Right now, I'm watching one of the Season 1 episodes of The Sopranos. But if you want to know how much I watched Season 6, I only watched a few episodes from Part 1, while I watched all episodes from Part 2.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: How many times have you watched? - 12/23/15 10:03 PM

I like to view the YouTube compilations. I zero in on Paulie.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: How many times have you watched? - 12/23/15 10:06 PM

Originally Posted By: MaryCas
I like to view the YouTube compilations. I zero in on Paulie.

I do too, sometimes for an hour.

I was watchin the comp on Phil rE atardo.... Its great.

The sha of Iran, so funnie.

I have the entire box set but watch the youtube clips more.
Posted By: Quiet_Doms

Re: How many times have you watched? - 08/15/18 06:22 AM

I would’ve rather seen Tony get indicted at the end oppose to him getting clipped in a diner.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET