Home

Were Little Paulie and Benny made?

Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Were Little Paulie and Benny made? - 11/09/15 12:32 AM

Something always confused me, were Little Paulie en Benny Fazio ever made?

Some people say they were, but Benny and Paulie were severely beaten at almost the end of the show if I remember right.

Benny by Artie, a civilian for God's sake, and Paulie by Chrissy, now was Chrissy a capo, but in the rules it's forbidden to strike another made man, let alone throw him from the 3rd floor window.

Those anyone know if and when they were made..
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Were Little Paulie and Benny made? - 11/09/15 01:29 PM

Little Paulie was never made. Benny got made in between part 1 and 2 of the 6th season. I remember in season 5 Benny got beat up and Tony said he would give him his button. However in the beginning of season 6 he wasn't made yet. However he was made by the time the last few episodes aired
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Were Little Paulie and Benny made? - 11/09/15 10:28 PM

What was left of the family at the end, i bet Benny was close to being a captain, he seemed to be inner circle of things..
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Were Little Paulie and Benny made? - 11/10/15 11:48 PM

patsy would have been a good boss he was a solid guy and if tony went culd have filled his shoes and if he did not die then filled silvos job paulie would do a shit job
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: Were Little Paulie and Benny made? - 11/11/15 09:44 AM

Would have been interesting had Patsy whacked Tony for his brothers revenge.

Re: Were Little Paulie and Benny made? - 11/13/15 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Little Paulie was never made. Benny got made in between part 1 and 2 of the 6th season. I remember in season 5 Benny got beat up and Tony said he would give him his button. However in the beginning of season 6 he wasn't made yet. However he was made by the time the last few episodes aired

Thanks..
Posted By: AllDay27

Re: Were Little Paulie and Benny made? - 11/26/15 02:09 PM

@afriendofours that's a very popular theory on what happened. It is one me and all of my friends have come to terms with.
It is my understanding that Patsy set Tony up to be killed. If you rewatch the series with this mindset, consider every time Patsy is on screen and it almost jumps out at you. Whether or not Patsy, Tony, everyone or nobody gets ratted on by Carlo they were all involved in the same indictable crimes, and with Tony involved by Carlo's ratting anything would fall under RICO so Patsy would go away too if Tony did. I feel Patsy had Tony killed and this to me is how the show ended.

PM me if more explanation is needed I can go into detail, again it's just fan theory this IS NOT be saying I definitively know how the show did or didn't end, I simply have a supported theory my friends and I have worked out.
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Were Little Paulie and Benny made? - 11/26/15 09:20 PM

I would like to hear more about your Patsy theory..
Posted By: Quiet_Doms

Re: Were Little Paulie and Benny made? - 08/15/18 06:43 AM

Benny never got his button.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Were Little Paulie and Benny made? - 08/16/18 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by Quiet_Doms

He got his button off screen..

Re: Were Little Paulie and Benny made? - 08/16/18 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by DE NIRO
Originally Posted by Quiet_Doms

He got his button off screen..

What about Walden Belfiori.. He shoud've definitely been made in my opinion because he was an intelligent and also very capable soldier.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Were Little Paulie and Benny made? - 08/18/18 04:42 PM

Benny did get his button off screen. Belfiori I don't think was made.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET