Home

Have Christopher and AJ ever actually talked?

Posted By: DonKostic

Have Christopher and AJ ever actually talked? - 08/22/15 05:10 PM

I just finished Made in America after rewatching the series a second time. And this just popped into my head; I don't remember a single scene where Christopher and AJ interact with each other. Does anyone know at least a single scene where they talk?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Have Christopher and AJ ever actually talked? - 08/22/15 05:30 PM

It was in the hospital after tony got shot by junior. AJ tries to get a gun or something to try to take out junior. I forget how but chris and i think paulie catch wind of it, and they talk to AJ and basically tell him that they would take of it and for him to stay out of it.

I cant think of any other scenes.
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Have Christopher and AJ ever actually talked? - 08/22/15 06:42 PM

I'm pretty sure it was Christopher and Bobby that stop AJ when he walks in hospital because they heard he bought a gun from somebody. That's the only time I remember.. Ever notice how all Tony's friends always say hi to AJ and he always just walks away without saying shit like a spoiled little prick. Lol my dad would of whipped my ass!
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Have Christopher and AJ ever actually talked? - 08/24/15 12:12 PM

Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
I'm pretty sure it was Christopher and Bobby that stop AJ when he walks in hospital because they heard he bought a gun from somebody. That's the only time I remember.. Ever notice how all Tony's friends always say hi to AJ and he always just walks away without saying shit like a spoiled little prick. Lol my dad would of whipped my ass!

Yeah....Its so spoiled to not say hello to ruthless murderers lol
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Have Christopher and AJ ever actually talked? - 09/20/15 01:49 PM

In the Season 6.1 finale "Kaisha", Christopher ask AJ where he got the necklace from for his new girlfriend, when they are all round at Tony's for Christmas..
Posted By: Quiet_Doms

Re: Have Christopher and AJ ever actually talked? - 08/15/18 07:03 AM

I hated AJ character.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET