doest make sense to me.... - 05/09/15 04:09 PM

Whenever someone would get whacked by the family (Puss, Ralphie, Richie),
then some time later, others would ask aout there whereaouts, the guys
in the know, Tony inparticular, would say "their in the witness
protection program". Now wouldnt it have been well known about their
"cooperation"
Posted By: Primo

Re: doest make sense to me.... - 05/10/15 02:03 AM

Exactly. Wouldn't there be some sort of indictments? Lol it's not like the gov't just lets guys go into witness protection without giving them something.

Most likely the guys like Albert and Patsy knew that someone like Ralphie didn't just leave into witness protection, but they just went with it.
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: doest make sense to me.... - 05/10/15 04:48 AM

Culture of fear.

If you question the narrative, then you're next to "enter witness protection."
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: doest make sense to me.... - 05/10/15 12:46 PM

If Tony did do this, whack Ralph over a fucking horse that guy would be the first guy on line to pull his fucking plug.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: doest make sense to me.... - 06/02/15 01:01 PM

Culture of fear... well said.
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: doest make sense to me.... - 08/10/15 05:01 PM

The story was that Ralphie was allegedly killed by New York which to me has me wondering why the others didn't insist Tony do more about it considering the fact killing another family's Capo without its Bosses permission is an act of war

Also Pusy and Richie going into Wit Pro is just a story for outsiders like Carmela and Jackie Jr respectively cause Tony never discussed business with Carmela and didn't want the Fresh Fuckhead of NJ ruining his life in an attempted hit on Tony
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: doest make sense to me.... - 08/11/15 02:28 AM

Phil_Lombardo, if you remember correctly, Tony tells the members that Ralphie might of been killed by New York due to a beef between Johnny Sacks and Ralph and tells the family to put feelers out and report back to the administration if they heard anything. The WPP was just a cover story for those outside the family.
Posted By: Quiet_Doms

Re: doest make sense to me.... - 08/15/18 07:37 AM

Or guys would say “ He ran off with a girl” lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET