Home

Rocco Dimeo

Posted By: Primo

Rocco Dimeo - 02/10/15 06:39 PM

I was wondering do you think that the guy Richie took the jacket from Rocco DiMeo was somehow connected to their mob family because of the same last name? I just couldn't remember if it is ever mentioned. Probably just a coincidence if not?
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Rocco Dimeo - 02/10/15 07:01 PM

Probably some tough guy related to the boss Old man DiMeo. He probably wouldn't be made because then there would have to be a sitdown and Richie would have been in danger of getting whacked, but then again it probably was like that since a lot of guys get made out of nepotism, and Richie was probably respected enough to have been given a pass if such a sitdown had to happen.
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: Rocco Dimeo - 02/10/15 08:12 PM

Probably a coincidence. There's a fair bit of last name recycling - in Season 3, Meadow comes home and Carmela, thinking it's AJ, yells "Lindsay Blundetto called."

That last name wasn't of any significance until Season 5.

Walden Belfiore appears in the last half of Season 6, which was Angie Bonpiensero's maiden name, but no actual connection was ever explicitly stated.
Posted By: MusclesMarinara

Re: Rocco Dimeo - 06/25/15 12:52 PM

One of my fav episodes when Richie gave Tony THE jacket.
Posted By: lefty_two_guns

Re: Rocco Dimeo - 06/29/15 03:39 PM

if richie realized he had to do some making up with tony by giving him the jacket why did he continue the to dont really go together
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: Rocco Dimeo - 07/02/15 05:56 PM

Richie didn't have a choice, really. He couldn't switch families, and really his options were: a.) make nice with Tony, or b.) make Tony disappear. Tony had a similar situation with Ralphie in the next season.

Having failed at a.), he had an even more futile attempt at drumming up support for b.).
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Rocco Dimeo - 07/02/15 09:09 PM

He may have been related to the old boss, but the series left a lot of gaps, unexplored storylines, and inconsistencies throughout the show. It could just been a name the writers came up with, but Richie was proud that he took the jacket of Rocco, so that should tell you something about that unseen and unknown character right there considering that Richie was a tough guy.
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: Rocco Dimeo - 08/10/15 04:34 PM

Tbf it was probably an arranged fight where there were no repercussions for hitting each other and Richie won, Rocco might have been Eckleys brother or something maybe the Underboss as well, I reckon that guy Tommy Gilardi was his Consigliere (mentioned in "Two Tonys" La Manna and Blundetto killed Gilardi and his driver)
Posted By: Quiet_Doms

Re: Rocco Dimeo - 08/14/18 11:33 PM

May Rocco find the peace in death that he sought in life.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Rocco Dimeo - 08/14/18 11:37 PM

Toughest guy in Essex County till Richie got 'trough wit 'em.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Rocco Dimeo - 08/15/18 01:28 AM

Where’s the Jacket?
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Rocco Dimeo - 08/15/18 02:49 AM

Tony gave it to his fuckin' maid!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET