Home

employee of the month season 3

Posted By: cocooma

employee of the month season 3 - 11/18/14 08:38 PM

i wish dr melfi told tony about jesus rossi raping her when she had the chance. just to see what tony had done about it
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: employee of the month season 3 - 11/18/14 09:18 PM

I'd guess he would've killed him. It was a TV show.
Posted By: kingoflittlenewyork

Re: employee of the month season 3 - 11/19/14 11:43 AM

She felt like she had more power holding him back than she would have letting him lose, IMO.
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: employee of the month season 3 - 11/19/14 10:53 PM

It would have put her ex-husband and son under a microscope had something happened to Jesus Rossi. Both of the Melfi men were very angry and upset over the rape and subsequent legal snafu that freed Rossi.

A rape suspect gets released on a technicality, then either disappears or winds up dead. The first two suspects the police would look at those two.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: employee of the month season 3 - 11/23/14 10:16 AM

I always thought that if Melfi had told Tony to get revenge she would have been no better than him, so she decided not to tell him..
Posted By: Mark

Re: employee of the month season 3 - 11/23/14 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
I always thought that if Melfi had told Tony to get revenge she would have been no better than him, so she decided not to tell him..

Exactly. Especially since her ex constantly criticized her as to what type of Italian Tony was and how she could continue to treat him. Also, it speaks to the power of Chase's amazing writing and leaving things dangling. Kept a lot of us hooked for the better part of a decade!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET