Home

When Tony's Girlfriend Valentina Is Burned....

Posted By: mldetroit

When Tony's Girlfriend Valentina Is Burned.... - 07/15/14 02:33 AM

Tony has that Cuban/Italian girlfriend Valentina that is an art dealer. She gets burned badly and is in the burn unit. Tony visits her in the hospital and says something like "I'm gonna take care of everything, the bills, wake, whatever." (This is not an exact quote). But did I hear that right? Did he just attempt to comfort her by saying he will pay for her wake if she dies?
Posted By: BostonGuy17

Re: When Tony's Girlfriend Valentina Is Burned.... - 07/15/14 11:06 AM

I think he says "I'll take care of the bills, wig, whatever," but I'm sure he was thinking wake in the back of his head.
Posted By: mldetroit

Re: When Tony's Girlfriend Valentina Is Burned.... - 07/16/14 02:25 AM

You must be right Bostonguy. I've heard him say that ten times and I could never hear anything but wake...but it was wig. Thanks.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: When Tony's Girlfriend Valentina Is Burned.... - 07/16/14 12:46 PM

It was wig..
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: When Tony's Girlfriend Valentina Is Burned.... - 07/16/14 01:12 PM

I hear wig too DE Niro. Here is the clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VIjFWRRxBU
Posted By: NinoBrown

Re: When Tony's Girlfriend Valentina Is Burned.... - 07/24/14 12:33 AM

"Are you gonna operate on me?" lol, sorry, but the dark humor of this show is genius!

I always enjoy Tony assuring hospital victims that the Plumber's Union Insurance will take care of them!!!
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: When Tony's Girlfriend Valentina Is Burned.... - 07/24/14 01:30 AM

I recall Tony announcing that quite loudly when Phil put Benny in the hospital when Tony Blundetto was on the run.

Unrelated, but when Vito's brother is in the hospital with the coma, I don't know which is funnier -- Paulie threatening Jackie, Jr., or Ralph with the completely inappropriate jokes (and then mocking Gigi), or Vito and company tearing into the Whitman's Sampler box.
Posted By: NinoBrown

Re: When Tony's Girlfriend Valentina Is Burned.... - 07/24/14 09:54 AM

"Like that actress" [points to flowing hair]...this show just gets better with time.

Gigi looked most displeased with Ralph's humor in all of their scenes essentially.
Posted By: BostonGuy17

Re: When Tony's Girlfriend Valentina Is Burned.... - 07/24/14 12:28 PM

"Better yet, go to the ear nose and troat departement..get your hearin' checked".. Classic Paulie
Posted By: Quiet_Doms

Re: When Tony's Girlfriend Valentina Is Burned.... - 08/15/18 09:17 AM

She was hot. lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET