Who was the shooter ?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Who ordered Tony shot in season 6 ? - 05/28/14 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: MobMan
Who was the shooter ?

Uncle Junior shot him. Have you watched the show? confused confused
Posted By: paprincess

Re: Who ordered Tony shot in season 6 ? - 05/28/14 07:29 PM

I like the old black lady who tried to go home with Uncle June when he lost his way at the bus stop... lolllll she was definitely interested...
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Who ordered Tony shot in season 6 ? - 05/28/14 07:30 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: MobMan
Who was the shooter ?

Uncle Junior shot him. Have you watched the show? confused confused

I think he means if Tony was shot in the last episode. Butch presumably?
Posted By: paprincess

Re: Who ordered Tony shot in season 6 ? - 05/28/14 09:21 PM

I don't recall off the top of my head... I have the entire dvd set but haven't watched in awhile... I thought it was orders from New York...
Posted By: NE1020

Re: Who ordered Tony shot in season 6 ? - 05/29/14 04:37 AM

Tony got tricked by Phil's underboss, Butchie. He allowed Tony to kill Phil, without the other NY families knowledge, and then he killsTony in retaliation to appease the commission, and eventually gets elevated to boss.
Posted By: NNY78

Re: Who ordered Tony shot in season 6 ? - 05/30/14 01:07 PM

Originally Posted By: NE1020
Tony got tricked by Phil's underboss, Butchie. He allowed Tony to kill Phil, without the other NY families knowledge, and then he killsTony in retaliation to appease the commission, and eventually gets elevated to boss.

Great theory NE1020!
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: Who ordered Tony shot in season 6 ? - 05/30/14 01:53 PM

Dr. Melfi, she got so sick of Tony's shit and after reading the study about how her psycho-therapy was aiding a sociopath, she had him rubbed out infront of his family to serve as a deterrent to Anthony Jr.
Posted By: mldetroit

Re: Who ordered Tony shot in season 6 ? - 06/05/14 10:58 PM

There are only two possibilities:

1) The hit comes from New York. What NE1020 suggests is plausible. Or, New York kills Tony because Carlo is going to testify against Tony (Tony will almost definitely be convicted this time) and they worry Tony will in turn become a rat and testify against New York. This would be a preemptive stike to protect New York. Tony just knows too much.

2) The hit comes from people beneath him in his only family. He almost got killed before by Uncle Junior, Richie Aprile, Paulie Walnuts, that tall guy that Silvio killed with a piano wire, etc. He has a history of discontented people in his crews that consider killing him.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET