Home

What if .....

Posted By: PhilLeotardo

What if ..... - 11/21/13 11:27 PM

Junior had tony clipped.
Posted By: Franzese

Re: What if ..... - 12/02/13 08:50 PM

Hmm... If Tony had died of Junior, perhaps, Junior wouldn't even realize what happened. However, I think this would cause some sorta war between the crews, and one of the Capos will become the one in charge. Or, later on, Phil Leotardo will be on the throne.

Maybe NY Mafias would take it over, etc.

Who knows? It's just a speculation, but everything's possible.

Quick edit: Also, depends of which moment you're talking about. I listed the possibilities after 2nd paroxysm on Tony.
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: What if ..... - 12/02/13 10:21 PM

I think in 5 years they should come back out with a new edge to the series. Maybe with a new boss and only one or two of the old characters left alive. And through that entire season they would explain what happened to Tony and the original crews of NJ and NY. Then the guys that were left could take the show in a new direction. There could be flashbacks of when Tony was in charge like they showed in a few episodes when tony would see the flash backs of his father. I think it would be a worthwhile discussion if the writing and acting would be up to par.
Posted By: Franzese

Re: What if ..... - 12/04/13 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
I think in 5 years they should come back out with a new edge to the series. Maybe with a new boss and only one or two of the old characters left alive. And through that entire season they would explain what happened to Tony and the original crews of NJ and NY. Then the guys that were left could take the show in a new direction. There could be flashbacks of when Tony was in charge like they showed in a few episodes when tony would see the flash backs of his father. I think it would be a worthwhile discussion if the writing and acting would be up to par.

But the thing is: would it be interesting & good enough? As far as I know, the sequels are, in most cases, worse than first episodes. The only exceptions might be "The Godfater II".

However, I'd like to see this what you mentioned.

~ Franzese
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: What if ..... - 12/04/13 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Franzese
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

But the thing is: would it be interesting & good enough? As far as I know, the sequels are, in most cases, worse than first episodes. The only exceptions might be "The Godfater II".

However, I'd like to see this what you mentioned.

~ Franzese

Nope leave it as it is.

Speaking of sequels, T2 Judgement Day is better than the original..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET