Home

Tony as a real boss ?

Posted By: PhilLeotardo

Tony as a real boss ? - 11/21/13 10:29 PM

Which family do you think tony would be best as boss in real life. Any time present or past.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Tony as a real boss ? - 12/09/13 01:37 AM

If he was a boss in real life, I believe it would be short lived.
With how the show went, I am leaning more to the Colombo's, with the Bruno family a close second.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Tony as a real boss ? - 12/10/13 12:34 AM

technically tony was underboss to junior until he went senile in season 6
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Tony as a real boss ? - 12/10/13 01:33 AM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
technically tony was underboss to junior until he went senile in season 6

Actually technically Tony was acting boss for Ercoli Dimeo because unless i missed it Dimeo was never officially replaced. To answer the question as GV said it would've been short lived, i can't see Tony lasting more than a year or two with all of the murders he was ordering.
Posted By: donplugconnected

Re: Tony as a real boss ? - 09/23/15 02:30 AM

i mean new york families would be good for tony BUT he'd of been competing with so many other people. you know the philly crime family might be good for him.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Tony as a real boss ? - 09/26/15 03:05 PM

I think Tony don't have the skills to be a boss maybe the boss of the lucchese's jersey faction.
Posted By: DonKostic

Re: Tony as a real boss ? - 09/26/15 08:22 PM

In real life, I think he would get killed by his own men in the end. I mean, from the perspective of his guys he kills or screws over several of his capos (Richie, Ralphie, Feech) and not to mention all the Tony Blundetto business. I think he would be coup'd off the day he decided to endanger everyone by not handing over Tony B.
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: Tony as a real boss ? - 02/26/16 03:30 PM

It's not just how Tony screwed over his guys neither, every morning up until an episode in the last season Tony would put himself in the firing range by collecting his newspaper all someone would have to do is wait behind a bush or something or drive up in a car and clip him there and then
Posted By: Quiet_Doms

Re: Tony as a real boss ? - 08/14/18 09:29 PM

Bruno Crime Family
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET