Home

Rank em ALL.....#1 thru #86!!!

Posted By: BennyFazioCriminalMastermind

Rank em ALL.....#1 thru #86!!! - 04/09/13 03:52 AM

Who DARES to take the time to shuffle ALL EIGHTY SIX Sopranos episodes in order from what you feel is the best to the least-best??
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Rank em ALL.....#1 thru #86!!! - 04/09/13 07:03 PM

Pine barrens followed by the rest, for me it's impossible to rank every episode in order from best to worse..
Posted By: Hisenberg

Re: Rank em ALL.....#1 thru #86!!! - 04/10/13 05:44 AM

Every Terence Winter episode is at the top of my list
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: Rank em ALL.....#1 thru #86!!! - 04/13/13 10:45 AM

ERROR! The episodes of The Sopranos cannot be ranked. It is impossible to distinguish them.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Rank em ALL.....#1 thru #86!!! - 04/13/13 03:50 PM

I woulldn't be able to rank all the episodes but i'd rank the seasons like this 3,1,2,5,4,6:1,6:2.
Posted By: BennyFazioCriminalMastermind

Re: Rank em ALL.....#1 thru #86!!! - 04/14/13 01:40 AM

If someone is going to actually start a post like this, then the author should actually be willing to do it as well which I DO plan on doing! It will take some time though. Having been on a Sopranos sabbatical for quite sometime, I decided I'm ready to watch again. I just watched the Pilot the other night and am about to watch '46 Long', 'Denial, Anger, Acceptance', and so on until eventually I run the entire gauntlet once again. Each time I finish watching an episode, I will rank it amongst the ones that come prior all the way to the very end - 'Made In America'. It may take weeks/months, but a list for you all I plan to produce. In the meantime, however, if any of you already have your own list, please share.

As for how I would rank the SEASONS as you, Camarel, just did? Perhaps I would want to go through the entire gauntlet once again before determining in what exact order #2 thru #7 would be but I know for certain that Season 5, in my opinion, will always be #1 in my book. Steve Buscemi, Tony S's rift with Feech (if however very abbreviated in comparison with Richie or Ralphie), the power vacuum left by Carmine's death, 'Marco Polo', and of course the Adrianna thing.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET