Home

Battle of the Psychos

Posted By: Mr_Willie_Cicci

Battle of the Psychos - 11/23/12 07:26 PM

Battle of the Sopranos Psychos:

Richie Aprile vs. Raplhie Cifaretto vs. Feech LaManna vs. Mikey Palmice vs. Phil Leotardo.

Who was the biggest psycho?

Also, I wonder how these guys would've interacted. Would Phil Leotardo have respected someone like Richie or Feech who did 10 and 20 years in jail like him?

Also imagine a Soprano Crime Family where Richie Aprile was Capo of the Aprile Crew with Ralpie being an active member, with Mikey Palmice stepping up as Capo of Junior's crew if he survived the war...Can you imagine those three co-existing and busting Tony's balls?

Or hell, just one scene between Richie and Ralphie?
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Battle of the Psychos - 11/23/12 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr_Willie_Cicci
Battle of the Sopranos Psychos:

Richie Aprile vs. Raplhie Cifaretto vs. Feech LaManna vs. Mikey Palmice vs. Phil Leotardo.

Who was the biggest psycho?

Also, I wonder how these guys would've interacted. Would Phil Leotardo have respected someone like Richie or Feech who did 10 and 20 years in jail like him?

Also imagine a Soprano Crime Family where Richie Aprile was Capo of the Aprile Crew with Ralpie being an active member, with Mikey Palmice stepping up as Capo of Junior's crew if he survived the war...Can you imagine those three co-existing and busting Tony's balls?

Or hell, just one scene between Richie and Ralphie?

All of these guys showed signs of being a psychopath from what we seen from the series though i'd have to say Richie followed by Phil then Ralph. The only psychopathic moment we seen of Mikey imo was when he killed the guy who arranged the hitmen in cold blood. While Feech seemed like one we only really heard him talk about the things he'd done.

It's funny you mentioned that scenario i'd thought of that myself before Mikey and Richie as capos with Ralph as a soldier under Richie.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Battle of the Psychos - 11/27/12 04:30 AM

I say Richie is number one for sure on that list.
Ralphie comes second, though i find him to be more a coward than psychopath. Him beating up Tracy is the act of a coward, he would never have the balls to do that kind of thing to a man.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Battle of the Psychos - 11/28/12 12:23 AM

Richie Aprile
Posted By: gamms

Re: Battle of the Psychos - 11/30/12 12:38 AM

physically its richie. gangster wise.its feech one hundred percent. he was one mean fuck. the actor himself was a knockaround guy around the westside if you go way back. great acting and one of my favorite characters.reminds me of a few guys around the neighborhood. mikey p is one of the first to comes to mind.lol.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Battle of the Psychos - 11/30/12 12:39 PM

If i had to rank them?

richie
feech
ralphie
mikey
phil
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Battle of the Psychos - 12/27/13 02:21 AM

Richie Aprile. David Proval did an amazing job of bringing that character to life.
Posted By: Virgil_the_Mick

Re: Battle of the Psychos - 01/03/14 07:17 PM

Poor Richie and Ralphie had a plausible reason for psychosis-- Janice. Feech and Mikey were full blown sociopaths. And Phil was a justa fuckin' prima donna retodd.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET