Home

I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos

Posted By: Wudstock

I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos - 11/17/12 08:12 PM

The bar attender at The Bing. They always kept beating the fuck outta him for no reason. lol

Shit was funny but I wonder why he didn't get a job somewhere else. Ralphie fucked his eye up with that big chain when he was quoting "Gladiator" and Tony beat the shit out of him on more than one occasion.

If I was him I woulda got a job somewhere else. He was like their designated punching bag whenever they were pissed off. lol
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos - 11/17/12 11:22 PM

If he knew how to transfer the phone, Tony wouldn't have beat him with the phone. Some of the beating were harsh but he was a little dumb.
Posted By: tenpin477

Re: I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos - 11/20/12 12:22 AM

"It's 50 bucks to me, plus a blowjob later." Why would you quit that job?

The perks of working their far outweigh the cons of getting beat up once in awhile, and I don't just mean in free blowjobs either.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos - 11/20/12 01:17 AM

Would Georgie have made a good head of the family after Tony died? tongue
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos - 01/07/13 11:34 PM

Only time I felt bad for Georgie was when Ralph hit him in the eye with a chain. That was for no good reason. Ralphie was coked up though and ended up killing that stripper, too.

Tony always had a good reason for beating Georgie. Georgie always had to push his limits when warned by Tony to keep his mouth shut. You can't test a guy like Tony that way. He's gonna have to respond. How's it gonna look if he doesn't in front of all the guys? Georgie was a stupid piece of shit.
Posted By: Benny_Eggs

Re: I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos - 01/18/13 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: LCN1987
Only time I felt bad for Georgie was when Ralph hit him in the eye with a chain. That was for no good reason. Ralphie was coked up though and ended up killing that stripper, too.

Tony always had a good reason for beating Georgie. Georgie always had to push his limits when warned by Tony to keep his mouth shut. You can't test a guy like Tony that way. He's gonna have to respond. How's it gonna look if he doesn't in front of all the guys? Georgie was a stupid piece of shit.

What was his reason for beating him with the singing fish toy? lol
Posted By: Camarel

Re: I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos - 01/18/13 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Benny_Eggs

It made him think of Pussy (Sal) lol.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos - 01/18/13 11:38 PM

All the beatings... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkxmstBuB24

Re: I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos - 01/18/13 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

1. His retarded use of the phone reminded him of his mother who's phone problems led to a fire.

2. The singing fish reminded Tony of the dreams he'd been having about Sal.

3. Stupidity

4. Tony had got used to it

Answer - Tonys fucked up mind tongue
Posted By: Benny_Eggs

Re: I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos - 01/19/13 05:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Camarel

haha yea I kno thats why he did it but LCN said Tony always had a good reason for roughing up Georgie...Georgie obviously had no idea of Tonys dream
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos - 01/19/13 08:31 AM

" Yeah I felt so bad for Georgie too" lol lol lol lol

Remember he was only a fictional character in a tv series its not like hes a real-life person panic panic eek lol rolleyes whistle uhwhat ohwell

Re: I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos - 01/19/13 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel

haha yea I kno thats why he did it but LCN said Tony always had a good reason for roughing up Georgie...Georgie obviously had no idea of Tonys dream

The only time i'd say Tony had a good reason was the time with the ice all he had to do was shut up and nothing would've happened.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos - 01/21/13 11:13 PM

Good video.. You have to feel a little sorry for Georgie after watching this..
Posted By: Wudstock

Re: I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos - 02/06/13 02:43 AM

lol

that's my point, he has no idea why Tony would beat the shit out of him for no reasons but at the same time, he has to know that guy is a mob and better keep his mouth shut....like I said, he doesn't deserve to get ass whooped for no reasons.

These people were MAD SENSITIVE, like every other gangster on the show. Them people could be joking one sec and ready to kill another the next so I guess Georgie doesn't know better, he's just a retard to us or he does know them but don't know deep about them...the mafia people are cold as hell.

For an example in The Wire show....like security guard knows who Marlo is but doesn't know better, just keep his mouth shut, at the same time you feel sorry for him and he doesn't deserve for this.

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET