Home

If Tony was never murdered.......

Posted By: Wilson

If Tony was never murdered....... - 08/22/12 07:41 PM

What do you think would have happened to the family and for fun make up your own scenario.
Posted By: Hisenberg

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 08/22/12 08:39 PM

we dont know if he was killed
Posted By: Wilson

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 08/22/12 09:03 PM

This is basing it off of if he was.
Posted By: DonNordy

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 08/22/12 09:25 PM

I think that Paulie takes over the family. Tony retires maybe be Paulie's consigliere.
Posted By: jace

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 08/23/12 05:24 AM

I think he winds up in prison or dead. Everyone else in series seems to have met that fate.

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 08/23/12 05:25 AM

I think he winds up in prison or dead. Everyone else in series seems to have met that fate.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 08/23/12 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: DonNordy
I think that Paulie takes over the family. Tony retires maybe be Paulie's consigliere.

This except the part with Tony being consigliere imo he's dead or going to prison. Patsy will probably become underboss Walden becomes a capo probably . Little Paulie will take over Paulies crew don't really know what will happen to Benny.

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 08/23/12 10:53 PM

I thought it would be Paulie Walnuts. It did not look like there was much left to be boss of by time they killed off large part of cast, and had another part of crew flip. I wish they would do a follow up special. HBO is missing out and so are fans. Imagine the ratings.
Posted By: Chopper2012

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 08/23/12 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: jace
I thought it would be Paulie Walnuts. It did not look like there was much left to be boss of by time they killed off large part of cast, and had another part of crew flip.

They killed off a large part of the cast. The fictional Family was still there. It's a series, they can't show every single member.

The Baresi crew is supposed to be the largest crew and the muscle in the family, yet we never saw one soldier
Posted By: AmericanCrime

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 08/24/12 01:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Chopper2012

The Baresi crew is supposed to be the largest crew and the muscle in the family, yet we never saw one soldier

Yeah I always wondered what was up with that? Were they operating in a different part of NJ than the on screen guys? You would think their would be some kinda minimal intersect if thatw asn't the case.

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 08/24/12 10:54 AM

Originally Posted By: AmericanCrime

Yeah I always wondered what was up with that? Were they operating in a different part of NJ than the on screen guys? You would think their would be some kinda minimal intersect if thatw asn't the case.

During the series you get glimpses of the other crews in the family, and relatively unknown soldiers and associates. It's not like the Family is just Paulie, Sil, Tony, Chris and a hand full of other guys.

But Chase just wasn't interested in showing off a hundred guys, he was interested in showing character development with a couple of guys.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 08/24/12 02:58 PM

But Chase just wasn't interested in showing off a hundred guys, he was interested in showing character development with a couple of guys.

The most important reason for not showing a hundred guys is because it would be confusing for the viewer.

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 08/24/12 03:16 PM

Very confusing. But now a lot of people seem to think the DiMeo crime family consists of ten people and a cat.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 08/24/12 04:18 PM

But then there comes this guy to the rescue:

http://www.utopiaplanitia.info/sopranos/sopranos-family-tree-pre-season1.html
Posted By: Wudstock

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 09/15/12 05:46 AM

I believe Tony would go Henry Hill on them before anybody try to rat him out.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 09/21/12 03:53 PM

Tony dies presumably by New York's hand (sorry i like it better if he dies). Paulie rises to the top of the New Jersey family because of his good relationship with New York. However, Paulie is not a smart guy and gets busted by the feds. Benjamin, who was in Christopher's crew and raised to the rank of acting capo makes a play for the top spot (since he is one of the only characters I remember on the show). AFter a two month bloody war, Benjamin becomes the boss.
Posted By: Stugotz

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 09/28/12 12:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Hisenberg
we dont know if he was killed

of course he was killed, that was plain as day.
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: If Tony was never murdered....... - 04/04/13 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times
Paulie rises to the top of the New Jersey family because of his good relationship with New York. However, Paulie is not a smart guy and gets busted by the feds.

Paulie's "good relationship" with New York was all a hoax by Johnny Sack.

If Tony really died, I think either Gualtieri or Parisi would step up.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET