Home

Mustang Sally Episode- is he connected?

Posted By: Homers77

Mustang Sally Episode- is he connected? - 07/19/12 01:24 PM

Hey everyone. So I watched that episode last night and when they are all in the hospital Tony asks Vito if his cousin or whoever got beat up owed him money. And mustang himself kind of talked to bacalla sr like he was connected.

What was the deal with Mustang? Was he an associate or something?

Thanks guys
Posted By: ukwiseguy

Re: Mustang Sally Episode- is he connected? - 07/19/12 02:02 PM

I don't think he was either, he was merely Bacalla Seniors god son i think and by the sounds of it had created trouble before.

I only noticed recently that it was Tina Francesco that was with Mustang Sally, who turns up as Ades friend in later episodes.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Mustang Sally Episode- is he connected? - 07/19/12 04:12 PM

Usually connected means that he's doing business with some guys (even if he's not made, as an associate) or that he's connected to the LCN thru some family members.

In this case he was connected due to the fact that Old Man Baccilieri was his godfather, but other than that I doubt that he was involved in anything.
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: Mustang Sally Episode- is he connected? - 07/31/12 09:53 AM

He probably talked to Bacala Sr. like that because he was bought up around those kind of people
Posted By: waynethegame

Re: Mustang Sally Episode- is he connected? - 08/03/12 01:11 AM

He almost certainly wasn't a made guy. I'm sure he was an associate simply due to being Mr. Bacala Sr's godson, and he knew about Tony ("Tell Tony Soprano I'll do anything" or something like that), but he didn't know that Brian Spatafore was related to a made guy in the Soprano crew (or maybe he just didn't care).
Posted By: FrankGaglianoJR

Re: Mustang Sally Episode- is he connected? - 08/21/12 08:01 PM

I was under impression that mustang sally was a made guy.... why i think this i dont know id have to go back and watch the episode, but for some reason i remember him being a made guy.
Posted By: Fat_Ralph

Re: Mustang Sally Episode- is he connected? - 08/24/12 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: ukwiseguy
I don't think he was either, he was merely Bacalla Seniors god son i think and by the sounds of it had created trouble before.

I only noticed recently that it was Tina Francesco that was with Mustang Sally, who turns up as Ades friend in later episodes.

Still somewhat associated through Bacclieri SR being his godfather as somebody else said, and thats funny that he was with that tramp Tina.... LOL..
Posted By: Fat_Ralph

Re: Mustang Sally Episode- is he connected? - 08/24/12 11:00 PM

Originally Posted By: FrankGaglianoJR
I was under impression that mustang sally was a made guy.... why i think this i dont know id have to go back and watch the episode, but for some reason i remember him being a made guy.

No way, he was just a loose cannon that guy, he seemed to think he was important considering he was Bacclieri's godson and all, I assume his father was a made-man or a true associate but not enough info was given about his old man
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET