Home

One thing in the Sopranos, these Panic Attacks !

Posted By: Frosty

One thing in the Sopranos, these Panic Attacks ! - 02/27/12 10:14 PM

Holy Mother,

Tony has them AJ has them ! This must be something passed down , in the gene's or something ! No wonder they named the club Badda Bing ! They are always droppen here and there. Then dealing with the mother (Tony's) Uncle Jr., Janice, they gotta lot of shit in that family. lol I know that we all have family members that go on and on, but I think they over did it in the Sopranos. What do you folks think ?
Posted By: ukwiseguy

Re: One thing in the Sopranos, these Panic Attacks ! - 02/28/12 03:12 PM

Change in wind, fucks with your resperatory system - Johnny Sac

Haha yeah they over did the panic attacks, prozac advertisements and mental illness abit.
Posted By: black_velvet

Re: One thing in the Sopranos, these Panic Attacks ! - 02/28/12 08:23 PM

And Tony's father had them. They definitely overdid it, but I liked it. Especially with Tony; the world got so complicated that even a mobster can't handle it any more.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: One thing in the Sopranos, these Panic Attacks ! - 02/28/12 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: black_velvet
And Tony's father had them. They definitely overdid it, but I liked it. Especially with Tony; the world got so complicated that even a mobster can't handle it any more.

Exactly. That was the entire point of the show.
Posted By: Mark

Re: One thing in the Sopranos, these Panic Attacks ! - 02/28/12 08:33 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: black_velvet

Exactly. That was the entire point of the show.

Look at every day life and the people you know these days... a lot of people are on some kind of medication for all kinds of emotional issues. It's a bit scary actually.
Posted By: Frosty

Re: One thing in the Sopranos, these Panic Attacks ! - 02/29/12 07:00 PM

Some good points made here. I guess it is better to fall down and do the chicken, than kill your family with all this stress in everyday life !
Posted By: ukwiseguy

Re: One thing in the Sopranos, these Panic Attacks ! - 03/01/12 10:35 AM

I always wondered what happened to the strong silent type, like Gary Cooper. - Tony

Gary Cooper wasnt a 12 year old boy. - Teacher

Well he was at one point - Tony
Posted By: Joe_Bonanno

Re: One thing in the Sopranos, these Panic Attacks ! - 03/30/12 10:30 AM

Do you think the real mobsters visit shrinks these days?
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: One thing in the Sopranos, these Panic Attacks ! - 08/15/12 11:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Joe_Bonanno

Even if they did, they would never tell anyone although the news would most likely resurface one day. The reason the show focused so much on Tony Soprano’s personal problems was because the creator himself, David Chase, still suffers from panic attacks and severe depression.
Posted By: jace

Re: One thing in the Sopranos, these Panic Attacks ! - 08/22/12 02:55 AM

They were funny first season when his mothers aggravating him would bring them on.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: One thing in the Sopranos, these Panic Attacks ! - 08/27/12 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Joe_Bonanno

Don't know about these days i do know Frank Costello visited one back in the 50s though.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET