Home

song while chris gets high

Posted By: phatmatress

song while chris gets high - 01/25/12 07:21 AM

this song drove me crazy for about 5 years trying to find it...it is played in the graphic scene where chris gets high before the itlain street fair...just thought i would post
Posted By: Frosty

Re: song while chris gets high - 01/29/12 11:36 PM

This is a super song . I had also heard it and couldn't place it .

I always did like the Dolphins they were a good group.
Posted By: Technic12s

Re: song while chris gets high - 01/30/12 02:45 AM

I like the scene with chrissy in italy high. the song in the background was Madreblu - Certaminte. < Nice italian track.

Re: song while chris gets high - 01/30/12 06:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Frosty

dolphins is the name of the song....the guy who sang it is fred neil. a pretty unknown artist. he was one of those guys like townes van zandt never was apperciated until way after death. they are both really respected by big musicans like bob dylan etc etc
Posted By: Frosty

Re: song while chris gets high - 01/31/12 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress

dolphins is the name of the song....the guy who sang it is fred neil. a pretty unknown artist. he was one of those guys like townes van zandt never was apperciated until way after death. they are both really respected by big musicans like bob dylan etc etc
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I really did think that there was a group by the name Dolphins lol

Re: song while chris gets high - 02/01/12 04:31 AM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I really did think that there was a group by the name Dolphins lol
not to my knowledge....there could be tho
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: song while chris gets high - 08/15/12 10:14 AM

Chris, Adriana and Furio do drugs right before Livia Soprano’s wake in the episode “Proshai, Livushka”.
The song playing in the background is called Shake It, by Shawn Smith.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET