Posted By: LuanKuci

5 families... - 09/26/11 06:39 PM

If I remember correctly:

- Lupertazzi;
- Paglieri;
- Mangano;
- Tarese;
- ???

In this scene Sack says that one of the other bosses, "Andy", is his brother-in-law. So that would mean that the fifth family is the Infante family.

Does anyone have any more info?
Posted By: JohnSacrimoni

Re: 5 families... - 09/27/11 08:46 AM

I've seen references to a DeBenedetto family as the fifth NY family. I always took "Andy" to mean John's sister's husband, otherwise why would he have had to use that nebbish Anthony the Optometrist as a messenger?

Anyway, "Andy Whoever" seems to be have been forgotten by the writers as the series progressed.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: 5 families... - 09/27/11 05:53 PM

Oh.
DeBenedetto? When was it say?
Posted By: JohnSacrimoni

Re: 5 families... - 09/29/11 07:24 AM

I don't know which episode it's referenced, but I've come across it online.
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: 5 families... - 08/15/12 12:17 PM

The boss of the Paglieri family is George Paglieri. We saw him arranging a meeting between the Soprano and the Lupertazzi administration. He was played by Peter Mele.

When Uncle Junior was arrested, U.S. Attorney Gene Conigliaro was there to ask if he was interested in testifying against his nephew, Tony. He also mentioned Terese and Mangano there for the first time, but the two assumed bosses were never seen on screen.
Posted By: Fat_Ralph

Re: 5 families... - 08/19/12 10:06 PM

I always was kind of pissed they never talked more about the other families at all... I also thought Andy was the guy with the glassess who visited Johnny in the Jail/Hospital about the aliquition, and he visited Tony once or twice if I remember correctly to discuss Johnnies health...
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: 5 families... - 08/30/12 12:47 PM

DeBenedetto was sacks son in law who insisted he call John dad

Re: 5 families... - 09/01/12 07:59 PM

I've found on Wikipedia on the fictional gangs page mentioning the Terese, Mangano and DeBenedetto crime familys but Wikipedia isn't always reliable remember

Re: 5 families... - 09/01/12 08:03 PM

Infinate was ginny's brother anyway but doubtfully a boss
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: 5 families... - 04/04/13 05:31 PM

Yes, the fictional Five Families are Lupertazzi, Paglieri, Mangano, Tarese and DeBenedetto. Case closed.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: 5 families... - 04/04/13 10:17 PM

Do the other families ever appear on the show?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: 5 families... - 04/05/13 05:15 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Do the other families ever appear on the show?

Obviously the Lupertazzis do. The only other one is Pagiarelli in the final episode.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET