Home

Were the capos supposed to have bigger role?

Posted By: dontommasino

Were the capos supposed to have bigger role? - 08/20/11 06:23 PM

Early in the first season we are introduced to Larry Boy Barese, Jimmy Altieri and Raymond Curto who are the other captain's in the DiMeo Family aside from Junior and Tony. I've noted that these three characters are given a little more prominence in the first season of the show (mind you they don't get a spot in the opening credits I don't think) and I wonder if Chase meant for these characters to have a bigger role and just went back from that or it was just the plot line of the first season (change of family administration) called for their presence often. Does anybody know?
Posted By: rossato

Re: Were the capos supposed to have bigger role? - 08/26/11 03:59 AM

yeah i get what ur saying... they had to be in it to make the family seem bigger aka other factions n wat hav u , such a great show i hava picture of the 4th season boxset cover in my bedroom cos thts my fav season.
Posted By: thebarber

Re: Were the capos supposed to have bigger role? - 08/26/11 11:52 AM

I think he just wanted to introduce you to these guys since they were suppose to b power players and cud reappear at anytime. At least then they wud have a story line
Posted By: Quiet_Doms

Re: Were the capos supposed to have bigger role? - 08/15/18 10:17 PM

When it comes to the snaller families in LCN, I think titles are meant to give a false sense of importance. Leonetti was a captain but he served as Scarfo’s chauffeur, bodyguard and errand boy for the majority of their reign.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET