Home

PICK A WIFE

Posted By: thebarber

PICK A WIFE - 08/02/11 07:47 PM

Ok guys all things considered looks, personality, homemaking skills etc. Which female on the show wud u want to marry ?
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/02/11 08:50 PM

The chick which Tony hung out with in Vegas. She's by far the sexiest chick in the whole serie, personality included. wink
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/02/11 10:01 PM

That Spanish chick AJ was dating.
Posted By: Mark

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/03/11 12:36 AM

Kelly Moltisante - hands down. What a cutie!

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/03/11 01:05 AM

i am not really sure on this one. Ade was the hottest but she was kinda a party girl . Not sure if she was mother material. Meadow is hot also but she got way to skinny as the years went on and she was kind of a bitch. Ane she got obnoxious towards then end with all her civil rights shit. Carm was a great home maker and may have been a looker in her day. Kelly moltisanti is a possibility she seems to have alot of good qualities.
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/03/11 03:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
The chick which Tony hung out with in Vegas. She's by far the sexiest chick in the whole serie, personality included. wink
she enjoyed hallucinating drugs but yet i would pick meadow....even tho she was not a wife, although her and finn did have quite the relationship with vito trying to "butt" in (punn intended)
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/03/11 05:55 AM

I always liked Artie's wife... Then you could have a younger girl on the side aswell lol.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/03/11 07:10 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
I always liked Artie's wife... Then you could have a younger girl on the side aswell lol.

Arties wife had a nice rack, her big beak was kind of a turnoff. I heard while they were filming the show she had to take alot of "Beano."

Adrianna if she hadn't ratted, I remember the one episode her and carmela playing tennis..I'll just leave it at that...(Need to choose my words carefully on here, so I don't get banned or kicked off, for I enjoy this site.)

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/03/11 07:13 AM

Haha yeah I would say Artie's wife had the best rack on the show!

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/03/11 11:20 AM

Artie's wife is good lookin and that rack. WOW. She is prob a good cook and homemaker but what a pain in the ass. Always telling artie what he can and can't do . And what's "beano" nose moltisanti ??

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/03/11 01:33 PM

Originally Posted By: thebarber
Artie's wife is good lookin and that rack. WOW. She is prob a good cook and homemaker but what a pain in the ass. Always telling artie what he can and can't do . And what's "beano" nose moltisanti ??

she's hot too, true scillian lady, beano is a gas suppressant. makes you not fart, i have never heard this before. she was also the mom in the bronx tale

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/03/11 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
That Spanish chick AJ was dating.

Yeah she was hot, she was too tough for AJ being such a momma's boy. She was trashy but thats my kinda girl LOL don't know if I could bring her and little hector home to meet the folks. mad

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/03/11 06:00 PM

She reminds me of a badger too, I'd could see her running your pockets when you were sleeping.

Ye olde' badger - gangs of new york
Posted By: Blake

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/03/11 09:24 PM

Artie's wife Charmagne was an annoying biatch. Ade was good looking but she was an airhead. Kelly Moltisanti or Meadow would be pretty good.
Posted By: YukonCorneleone

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/04/11 04:40 AM

Danielle, the undercover FBI babe. What a bodacious rack. Plus she already had a kid, so you know she'd make a good mom and wife. Like her look...

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/04/11 10:50 AM

And let's not forget meadow banged a moolie . Another strike against her in my book
Posted By: Lilo

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/04/11 12:33 PM

And let's not forget meadow banged a moolie . Another strike against her in my book

Stormfront is over here

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/04/11 12:39 PM

Lol no need for that bro. I am not a racist I have friends and customers who are black, latino and asian. I just don't believe in interracial dating. To b truthful I don't even like dating outside yur nationality.
Posted By: SC

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/04/11 01:17 PM

Using that word, moolie, is a strike against you. Two strikes here and you walk (away from the boards).
Posted By: DonJon

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/04/11 03:53 PM

I think I'd go with Kelly...Meadow was a babe but Finn was such an idiot and I think Meadow had a lot of idiot tendencies as well...

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/04/11 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By: SC

Using that word, moolie, is a strike against you. Two strikes here and you walk (away from the boards).

I apologize if i offended any1 here. I didnt mean it in the negative sense of the word. Where i come from people constantly use slang words to describe people. Myself and my friends constantly refer to each other as greaseballs and guido's but regardless i apologize for my behavior.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/05/11 08:25 AM

Where I come from its the sameway, people are racist, in real life tony woulda broke that guys glassess and had uncle paulie gave him a mean stare and a good kick in the as*

I apologize if i offended any1 here. I didnt mean it in the negative sense of the word. Where i come from people constantly use slang words to describe people. Myself and my friends constantly refer to each other as greaseballs and guido's but regardless i apologize for my behavior.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/05/11 08:41 AM

We're an international community here, catering to all races, creeds, religions, etc. There is no room for racism in any form here, and it will not be tolerated.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/05/11 11:26 AM

Surprised to say at this time kellu moltisant seems to b the popular vote. And at this time ade is not in high demand. Interesting
Posted By: joey_dice

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/08/11 05:19 AM

The chick in Vegas and AJ's girl would be my choices.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/08/11 12:48 PM

Blanca I cud see definitely but the broad in vegas ?? She is a stripper who does drugs and fucked tony the day she met him. U want that kinda girl to b yur wife and mother to yur children . No thanks. She mite b a good gummad but not wife
Posted By: joey_dice

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/08/11 08:12 PM

Blanca I cud see definitely but the broad in vegas ?? She is a stripper who does drugs and fucked tony the day she met him. U want that kinda girl to b yur wife and mother to yur children . No thanks. She mite b a good gummad but not wife

Who says I want to be married long enough for all that LOL.
Posted By: dontommasino

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/09/11 03:16 PM

I say Charmaine Bucco--sure she was annoying to Artie, but alot of that had to do with the fact that he was fascinated by Tony and his friends. I wouldn't be smile
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/10/11 08:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark
Kelly Moltisante - hands down. What a cutie!

I second that.
Posted By: veneratio

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/10/11 09:33 PM

I think I would have to go with Tony's imaginary neighbour 'Isabella'!
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/13/11 04:03 AM

Ginnie Sacrimoni.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/13/11 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Ginnie Sacrimoni.
lol

You like them big boned Don Cardi?
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/13/11 10:52 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
Ginnie Sacrimoni.
lol

You like them big boned Don Cardi?

lol

I didn't pick Ginnie based soley on her looks Nicky....although I figured that some here would see it that way. lol I picked her for other reasons:

All joking aside, and looks aside, I picked Ginnie Sac because I feel that she is the perfect mob wife. She accepts what her husband does for a living, never questions it, and stays loyal to him until the very end. She is content with the life and does not make waves. To me, when I opened this topic and read it, I thought that the question was being asked to pick the perfect mob wife based on the criteria to be a mob wife and not based on looks.

Carmela was a pain in the ass wife who was in it for what she could get. She was the great manipulator and used her leverage to take whatever she could from Tony while putting on this facade that she was a good catholic woman who did not like the fruits of Tony's labor.

Ade was another one who loved the fringe benefits of being with mobbed up Christopher...but when push came to shove...she flipped and was tricked into ratting everyone out.

Ginnie Sac was a perfect mob wife in that she was not a manipulative hypocrite who tried to get whatever she could from her mobster husband, didn't pretend to be someone else, unconditionally loved her husband, and as I said stood loyal to him until the very end.

Johnny saw these attributes in Ginnie and therefore had an unconditional love for her also.

Now if you could take Ginnie's heart and soul and place it in Ade's body, then that would really be the perfect mob wife! wink
Posted By: botz

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/14/11 03:31 AM

@ Don Cardi

Johnny Sac loved her no matter what she looked like he liked her for what was in the inside there were little arguements once in a while nothing too much. Johnny was really pissed off when Ralph talked about Ginny wanted to kill him but eventually forgave Ralph. Johnny was a good husband good to Ginny he was really the lucky man. Johnny said that she was beautiful in his eyes liked her more than rubenesque.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/14/11 03:44 AM

Johnny Sac was a chubby chaser.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/14/11 11:57 PM

Don cardi you are correct when I started this thread I wanted to know who every1 thought would make the best mob wife. Not the hottest mob wife
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: PICK A WIFE - 11/28/11 01:57 PM

I'm going with Kelly Moltisanti... hot hot hot hot

Re: PICK A WIFE - 11/30/11 04:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times
i agree 100%
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/01/11 07:46 AM

Definitely Kelly Moltisanti. Especially when we first see her in that pink top and mini-skirt. Wow.
Posted By: ukwiseguy

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/28/11 01:18 PM

Kelly Moltisante or Meadow but i could imagine her being rather whiney and moaney.
Posted By: gemini_killer

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/28/11 07:47 PM

lol @ ginnie sac, id take ade
Posted By: Frosty

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/29/11 07:04 PM

Had one don't wanna another one !
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/29/11 08:09 PM

Angie

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/29/11 08:41 PM

K sack er !

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/29/11 08:50 PM

Carmella
Posted By: black_velvet

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/29/11 11:56 PM

Amusing thread. And jus' out of curiosity .. why did nobody choose Melfi? wink

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/30/11 02:43 PM

melfi talks to much shit, what about Jeanie Cusamano
Posted By: Mark

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/30/11 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress
Originally Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times
i agree 100%

Agreed - she is absolutely gorgeous. Kelly Moltisante for wife hands down period. Thus no need for a goomar! tongue

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/30/11 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: mustachepete
Angie

you gotta be kidden, angie bomp - she is one horrible looking woman, she looks like the predator panic
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/30/11 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: gemini_killer
Originally Posted By: mustachepete
Angie

you gotta be kidden, angie bomp

I think she's cute. Plus, she owns a garage!

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/31/11 09:16 PM

i wouldnt mind have rosalie

Re: PICK A WIFE - 01/01/12 10:17 AM

I just don't wanna be where Ralph Cifaretto has been - Tony (i agree)
Posted By: JohnSacrimoni

Re: PICK A WIFE - 01/02/12 10:52 AM

Good point Don Cardi. These guys should have anticipated doing some time in prison and if they were smart would've picked someone loyal and tough enough to stick it out so they didn't lose their family on top of everything else. Ginny Sack and Patty Leotardo both proved their loyalty, although Patty was a fanatical bitch on wheels and stirred up shit that was none of her business. Ginny seemed to retain some innocence and sweetness unlike Carm who became as cold, hard and cynical as her husband. I think a guy surrounded by violence and backstabbing would want to come home to a wife who was soft and nurturing and naive.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 01/08/12 12:04 PM

Ginnie Sacrimoni.

Rubanesque lol.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 01/09/12 05:09 PM

Rubanesque lol, when she gets caught in the basement with her bag of treats - Johnny looks like he's about to kick her ass
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: PICK A WIFE - 01/27/12 08:11 PM

Check out Pussy's wife in "The Wanderers" when she was in her early 20s. The actress's name is Toni Kalem, and she's the one dancing in the little black dress. She was pretty hot back in the day grin.

Oh yeah, for you younger guys who might not know it, "The Wanderers" is a GREAT film!

Re: PICK A WIFE - 01/28/12 06:14 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Check out Pussy's wife in "The Wanderers" when she was in her early 20s. The actress's name is Toni Kalem, and she's the one dancing in the little black dress. She was pretty hot back in the day grin.

Oh yeah, for you younger guys who might not know it, "The Wanderers" is a GREAT film!

good find man! funny thing was i looked on youtube the other day for that song the wander by dion and this movie popped up! btw i love all kinds of music esp the 60's....im a musican so don't think im weird im very versatile! small word pizza boy!

Re: PICK A WIFE - 01/28/12 06:42 AM

good find man! funny thing was i looked on youtube the other day for that song the wander by dion and this movie popped up! btw i love all kinds of music esp the 60's....im a musican so don't think im weird im very versatile! small word pizza boy!

Then you MUST see this movie, phat. It's a WONDERFUL story of change in the '60s and music is a big part of it.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 01/28/12 07:19 AM

Then you MUST see this movie, phat. It's a WONDERFUL story of change in the '60s and music is a big part of it.
i will check it out! i would have loved to lived in the 60's every thing seemed so interesting and fresh then. my parents had me late in life...they were born in the 40's they tell me all the time that i would have fit in much better in those times im 28 now and my dad is 67

Re: PICK A WIFE - 01/28/12 07:20 AM

and i just cant resist this...but this post has nothing to do with anything except me getting my Thousand star lol.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 01/28/12 08:25 PM

Here's the trailer, Phat.

I grew up in that neighborhood and I vividly remember when they filmed it (summer and fall of 1978). Look for the Alexander's at about 27 seconds into the clip. My mother and I used to walk to that store for my school clothes every September. Alexander's was a landmark department store chain in the New York City area when I was growing up. They went out in the early '90s. The old Bronx location at Fordham Road and the Grand Concourse is a PC Richard/Bally Fitness strip mall today. Lots of memories for me smile.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 01/28/12 08:39 PM

Lots of memories for me smile.

You were a Wanderer then, now you're a Fordham Baldie.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 01/28/12 08:42 PM

Lots of memories for me smile.

You were a Wanderer then, now you're a Fordham Baldie.

Yeah, I don't mind that coming from a fellow cue ball lol.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 01/28/12 08:44 PM

And if I keep eating the way I have been, you can call me Terror.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 01/28/12 08:52 PM

And if I keep eating the way I have been, you can call me Terror.

Ouch lol.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 02/03/12 12:40 AM

whats everyones opinoin on carm ??

Re: PICK A WIFE - 02/25/12 01:30 PM

You did Beverly Paricio.

Low life contour.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 02/26/12 06:11 PM

Tony Blundettos woman seemed nice, she was quite attractive too.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 02/26/12 08:29 PM

Jeanie Cusimano's sister she was hot

Re: PICK A WIFE - 02/26/12 09:28 PM

Felicity was hot, she was the one sitting with Finn talking about marriage. She was in Dangerous Minds and Harold and Kumar i think too.
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: PICK A WIFE - 04/06/12 05:34 PM

Silvios wife
Reasons:
1 and only-She was classy

Re: PICK A WIFE - 04/11/12 02:55 PM

Here is a question for debate. All things considered Wud u rather marry ade or carmella. Ade is the looker but carm may have better wife qualities . Give me some feedback

Re: PICK A WIFE - 05/15/12 08:06 PM

Im going through a Meadow phase again forgot how hot she was.

Jamie Lynn Sigler Pics

Re: PICK A WIFE - 05/16/12 06:36 PM

Some pics of Drea De Matteo.

Drea De Matteo Pics
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: PICK A WIFE - 04/01/13 06:26 PM

Kelly Moltisanti is also my first choice.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: PICK A WIFE - 04/01/13 07:53 PM

rosali aprile
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: PICK A WIFE - 04/02/13 05:19 PM

carmella seesm to be good wife maybe she loved money more then herself but nobodys perfect...
Posted By: Bennie_The_Ball

Re: PICK A WIFE - 04/02/13 06:53 PM

Annalisa Zucca
Played by: Sofia Milos
Episode 17

Hands down!
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: PICK A WIFE - 04/02/13 08:38 PM

Yes, Mrs. Zucca is another favorite.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: PICK A WIFE - 04/03/13 09:36 AM

row aprile. her voice does it 4 me and the attitude. what about when theres that meeting where that authors chatting about good stuff italian americans have done then she spoke about the mafia and the woman looks their way and she does that hand gesture telling her to f off haha sexy
Posted By: ChardeeMcDennis

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/22/13 01:33 PM

kelly moltisanti or jean cusamano (supermilf!)

also i wouldn't mind marrying devon AJs blonde gf, not only is she a knockout 10/10 but her old man is RICH RICH RICH!!!!

CHING CHIIIIIIING!!!!
Posted By: Slava

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/23/13 09:49 PM

Tracee
Posted By: Chief

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/24/13 07:07 PM

Nobody likes one-legged ruskies I see.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/24/13 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Slava
Tracee

which one is that? i've watched the show from beginning to end at least 10 times and i can't put a face to that name
Posted By: tenpin477

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/26/13 12:18 AM

Annalisa by far.

Smart, powerful, capable enough to control an Italian crime family, absolutely beautiful.

And she plays golf.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/26/13 01:21 AM

Originally Posted By: ChardeeMcDennis
Tracee

which one is that? i've watched the show from beginning to end at least 10 times and i can't put a face to that name

The stripper with braces who was fucking Ralph and baked Tony S. a cake or some bread or some shit.

She was also getting sodomized by Ralphie while sucking off a cop in uniform at the Bing in one scene. It was pretty fucked. Tragic character.

*I don't know about the policy on spoiler alerts at these forums, so I'm trying not to get too specific.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/26/13 01:23 AM

Originally Posted By: tenpin477
Annalisa by far.

Smart, powerful, capable enough to control an Italian crime family, absolutely beautiful.

And she plays golf.

That's a good one.
Posted By: Slava

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/26/13 11:39 PM

Tracee

She was in the episode "University", very cute, tall and great body.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Sonya Aragon (played by Sarah Shahi) yet http://youtu.be/6gevaNK05gs

For me, the hottest women in the Sopranos were 1. Tracee 2. Sonya Aragon 3. Kelli Moltisanti. I don't find Adriana, Danielle, Meadow, and Annalisa Zucca attractive. Adriana was a cool girl though, I liked her personality. Ginny Sack would be a cool mob wife, for the reasons Don Cardi pointed out.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 08/27/13 07:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Chief
Tracee

The stripper with braces who was fucking Ralph and baked Tony S. a cake or some bread or some shit.

She was also getting sodomized by Ralphie while sucking off a cop in uniform at the Bing in one scene. It was pretty fucked. Tragic character.

*I don't know about the policy on spoiler alerts at these forums, so I'm trying not to get too specific.

oh yeah! of course, duh

she was a true "thoroughbred" lmao
Posted By: mldetroit

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/16/13 04:40 AM

Adriana La Cerva....god don't transfer me now.
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/16/13 06:02 AM

Top five in no order:

1. Gabriella Dante
2. Charmaine Bucco
3. Rosalie Aprile
4. Lorraine Calluzzo
5. Miss Reykjavik
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/18/13 12:59 AM

chris's wife after they stanked adrianna

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/18/13 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Mikey_Sunset
5. Miss Reykjavik

who's this? i like your other choices by the way, there's a couple of unpopular choices on there that go down well with me. not keen on gabriella though, although she looks like she would have been a major piece like 20 years ago
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/19/13 05:38 AM

She was one of Tonys "side projects"- a stewardess for Icelandic Air. I'm not sure if she would qualify as a goomah.
She's in few episodes - the party in NY when Carmine Sr. leaves early just as the girls arrive, the dinner scene when she explains the meaning of "watching your Ps & Qs" and one or two others. Tall, blonde and easy going - at least that's what I thought with her limited scenes.
I agree Gabriella would have been hot in her younger days and I assume this would come with a time-machine too! I also like her attitude - she's very supportive. At Adriannas bachelorette she talks about making cheese melts for Sil, in another scene with Carmela the subject of goomahs comes up and she seems to accept it and when the lady giving the speech at church criticized the Mob she was the one who confronted Fr. Antintolo.
Posted By: dgvc63

Re: PICK A WIFE - 12/19/13 06:56 AM

I'm 50, gimme Carm.
Posted By: Frankie_Five_Angels

Re: PICK A WIFE - 02/10/14 05:18 AM

Originally Posted By: veneratio
I think I would have to go with Tony's imaginary neighbour 'Isabella'!

+ 1
Posted By: ChiSox74

Re: PICK A WIFE - 02/15/14 03:40 AM

The one legged Russian.

She seemed really cool and would make a good wife at this point in my life
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: PICK A WIFE - 02/15/14 12:24 PM

Think Miss Reykjavik was one of the Icelandic air hostesses am i right ?

"You do that you can clean it up"

EDIT: Sorry never seen Mikeys post.

For me

Meadow or Adriana would do fine lol.
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: PICK A WIFE - 02/16/14 11:55 AM

Watching early series of Sopranos today, back to Drea De Matteo/Adriana as my choice lol.

Drea De Matteo Pictures
Posted By: ChiSox74

Re: PICK A WIFE - 02/16/14 07:24 PM

Drea is smoking hot..too hot. A wife that looks like that is asking for trouble
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: PICK A WIFE - 02/17/14 02:02 AM

man something about rosalie aprile does it for me. i gotta see some pictures of her when she was younger.

Re: PICK A WIFE - 03/07/14 01:51 PM

Originally Posted By: RollinBones
man something about rosalie aprile does it for me. i gotta see some pictures of her when she was younger.

oh yes!
Posted By: Frankie_Five_Angels

Re: PICK A WIFE - 03/08/14 07:57 AM

All very nice......

but I gotta go with Isabella

Posted By: southjerseyoldhead

Re: PICK A WIFE - 03/17/14 02:13 AM

Narducci. What a piece she was.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET