Home

irregular around the margins

Posted By: thebarber

irregular around the margins - 04/03/11 02:39 PM

here is a question i have always wondered about. in this episode when they drag chris out to the fields to possible be killed paulie said something to tony along the lines of " he must have known his gun was empty look what he shot into yur car"

Was he trying to help chrissy buy telling tony chris wasnt really gonna do anything ?? Or was he trying to get tony even more mad so he would kill chris ??
Posted By: tt120

Re: irregular around the margins - 04/03/11 06:40 PM

yeah I always wondered that too because of how chris reacted to the comment. but I think Paulie was trying to help him out - saying he knew the gun was empty and he really wasn't going to do anything. I don't think any of those guys wanted to see Chrissy dead right then and there, no matter how much tony had to save face.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: irregular around the margins - 04/07/11 09:35 PM

Nobody wanted to see Chris dead. I don't care what he did. Hes like the baby of the family. Thats why they were looking for any reason to "forgive" him.
Posted By: thebarber

Re: irregular around the margins - 06/07/11 02:26 AM

In a real life situation I have a hard time believing that these guys wud gossip bout ade going down on tony like they did because of the possible reprecussins from tony. Castalano whacked his son in law for saying he looked like frank purdue so imagine what tony cud do to some1 for starting this rumor
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET