Home

where is the big 3 now

Posted By: thebarber

where is the big 3 now - 11/17/10 01:11 PM

hey guys i am running a poll to see where true sporanos fans feel the big 3 would b right now.

Where is Tony ?

Where is Silvio ?

Where is Paulie ?

My answer is pretty simple with carlo flipping Tony and Paulie are both in the can awaiting RICO trials . And silvio is deceaed after being shot up. My final ? who would be leading the family with all 3 of theses guys out of the way ?? My guess would b the Baressi boys
Posted By: Paddy

Re: where is the big 3 now - 11/18/10 06:39 PM

I've talked about it before, and this up to interpretation, but:

1. Tony was assassinated in the resteraunt
2. Silvio is either dead or convalescent
3. Paulie was assassinated shortly after Tony

See my post 3'Oclock for my explanation on why I believe Paulie was killed.

There isn't too much sense in debating. It's all up to interpretation and the conversation "was Tony killed or not" has absolutely been worn to death.

Still, I appreciate your post because I often think to myself what the rest of the Family is up to. As to who is running the family? Probably Patsy Paresi (sp). My opinion.
Posted By: jvanley

Re: where is the big 3 now - 01/11/11 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: thebarber
hey guys i am running a poll to see where true sporanos fans feel the big 3 would b right now.

Where is Tony ? Dead

Where is Silvio ? Dead

Where is Paulie ? Alive and will never be the Boss. However, the Lupertazzi family specifically said they were not "popping" Paulie

My answer is pretty simple with carlo flipping Tony and Paulie are both in the can awaiting RICO trials . And silvio is deceaed after being shot up. My final ? who would be leading the family with all 3 of theses guys out of the way ?? My guess would b the Baressi boys
Posted By: thebarber

Re: where is the big 3 now - 01/11/11 11:28 PM

i agree the baressi boys would b the favorites 2 take over if tony, silvio and paulie were all out of the picture
Posted By: Mark

Re: where is the big 3 now - 01/12/11 07:53 PM

Just my opinions but...I see no way the commission allows Tony Soprano to live after whacking out a NY 5 family boss. Silvio Dante gets the plug pulled and passes away. Paulie Walnuts cutting his losses and hits the road - never to be seen or heard from again.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: where is the big 3 now - 01/13/11 09:39 PM

Paulies in the wind.....? eek
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET