Home

was Janice snorting coke at Thanksgiving dinner?

Posted By: Tony Mosrite

was Janice snorting coke at Thanksgiving dinner? - 11/14/10 02:54 PM

in an effort to get away from the "random" threads, I thought I should start a new topic with my questioning even if I still think it isn't worth of its own topic;

but people seem to be responding more often to new threads in this section and maybe we could just go on talking about Janice Soprano - that's a great character, Aida Turturro is a monster on that role. I guess Aida and Edie Falco may provide the best acting among the sea of great acting in this series. buuuuuuuut...

...was Janice snorting coke at thanksgiving in the episode "The Telltale Moozadell"?

I'm not sure how her character will develop so I'm guessing this is a hint on something that's about to come but I found it really odd even so.

right after that guy who keeps faling asleep gives a rant about how people shouldn't drink, Janice nods at him but Tony flashes her a signal like she's just snorted a line and has some white leftover on her nose;

couldn't she resist a line over a family dinner? and while I knew it couldn't last much long, I was buying her born again christian mentality lol
Posted By: SC

Re: was Janice snorting coke at Thanksgiving dinner? - 11/14/10 03:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Tony Mosrite
...was Janice snorting coke at thanksgiving in the episode "The Telltale Moozadell"?

Yep. She was into blow a lot for a period.
Posted By: Tony Mosrite

Re: was Janice snorting coke at Thanksgiving dinner? - 11/14/10 04:02 PM

lol

thanks SC, that was obvious but I wanted to hear from someone else tongue

my first guess after she got beat up by the russians is that inside her crazy mind, for a short period of time, she was really into "God" and stuff, but if she's already snorting and being such a hypocrite then she couldn't even pull it off for a few episodes ohwell I wonder how could she bring herself to eat all the thanksgiving food bonanza.

and on a side note, isn't Season 3 the best?
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: was Janice snorting coke at Thanksgiving dinner? - 02/07/11 02:51 AM

she was the female version john belushi
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: was Janice snorting coke at Thanksgiving dinner? - 03/31/13 06:22 PM

She also did cocaine later on when she was in a relationship with Ralph.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: was Janice snorting coke at Thanksgiving dinner? - 03/31/13 06:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Mastronardo
She also did cocaine later on when she was in a relationship with Ralph.

Well it didn't help her put down the fork shes still a fat pig
Posted By: Hisenberg

Re: was Janice snorting coke at Thanksgiving dinner? - 03/31/13 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Tony Mosrite
lol

thanks SC, that was obvious but I wanted to hear from someone else tongue

messed up man
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: was Janice snorting coke at Thanksgiving dinner? - 04/03/13 09:39 AM

fat useless whore.
Posted By: ChardeeMcDennis

Re: was Janice snorting coke at Thanksgiving dinner? - 08/22/13 01:26 PM

is that the meal that ralph was at? if it was it's obvious she was snorting because she followed him into the bathroom while he was doing lines like he always did
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET