Home

WINE

Posted By: don capili

WINE - 08/17/09 03:16 PM

hey hows everyone doin .. i was jus wonderin if anyone knows the all the different kinds of wine (brands/type) they drank in the show ?
Posted By: Sopranorleone

Re: WINE - 08/18/09 07:17 PM

I don't know for sure, but since you bring up the topic of wine, a while ago (and I think you can still buy it), they offered The Sopranos wine for like 10 bucks a bottle.
Never tried it, but then again, I'm underaged.
Posted By: LaFamiglia

Re: WINE - 08/23/09 08:18 PM

Yea, they sell 4 different typs of wine. Maybe more. Here's a link for it. I don't know why it's bevig.com, lol

http://www.bevig.com/
Posted By: LaFamiglia

Re: WINE - 08/23/09 08:18 PM

5 flavors.lol
Posted By: Paddy

Re: WINE - 09/03/09 03:45 PM

Vintage 2007...mmmmmm....

Going back to the topic...I don't know what brands of wine were seen during the series, or if they are even real brands or not...most times, companies have to pay for a sponsorship to get their product shown on the air in the course of the show, but since there are no commercials on HBO I don't know...
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: WINE - 12/09/09 01:05 AM

Dammit, I thought I found something special! lol

I was at the liquor store and found these 2 and picked them up ($12.99 each). Now I gotta find the other 3 to complete the collection. rolleyes

Anyone try this stuff yet?

Posted By: veneratio

Re: WINE - 11/05/10 10:59 AM

What was it like Geoff?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: WINE - 11/07/10 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Sopranorleone
I don't know for sure, but since you bring up the topic of wine, a while ago (and I think you can still buy it), they offered The Sopranos wine for like 10 bucks a bottle.
Never tried it, but then again, I'm underaged.
Yeah I havent gotten to try it either. Im only 16.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET