Home

Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments

Posted By: Don Cardi

Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 05/25/09 03:47 PM

The Best Of Paulie Walnuts. Which one is your favorite?

Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 05/25/09 05:11 PM

I like all the scenes with him in..

Legend......
Posted By: Blake

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 05/25/09 08:47 PM

I thought it was super funny when Paulie visited his mom at a home and talked to those 2 women who wouldn't sit or be nice to Paulie's mom. Paulie says something to them like "When I was a kid, you guys were old. Now I'm older..and you're still old.
Posted By: veneratio

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 05/25/09 08:56 PM

I love when he gets annoyed about chains getting rich off coffee.
The rape of the culture thing and then he gets so mad he steals a plunger haha.
Posted By: veneratio

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 05/26/09 02:25 AM

Also where he wrongly relays the message from Tony about the Russian to Chris, He starts off working for the Russian Interior Minister and fought Czechen Rebels and Paulie turns him in to an Interior Decorator who killed 16 Czechoslovakians!!
Posted By: Longneck

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 05/26/09 08:19 AM

Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 05/27/09 12:04 AM

I love when Paulie went threw Adriana's stuff and gave her panties a sniff.

Hysterical!

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 05/27/09 06:28 PM

Chris wasn't to happy about that as well.. smile
Posted By: Mark

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 06/01/09 12:38 AM

I love it when Bobby Bacala and Vito Spatafore are standing in front of eachother talking and their large bellies are almost touching, Paulie points at them and quips; "Dey look like an ad for a weight loss commercial - before and waaay before!" Classic Paulie Walnuts.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 06/07/09 11:41 AM

Again:

"Use my own body heat. That's a trick."

lol

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 06/07/09 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark
I love it when Bobby Bacala and Vito Spatafore are standing in front of eachother talking and their large bellies are almost touching, Paulie points at them and quips; "Dey look like an ad for a weight loss commercial - before and waaay before!" Classic Paulie Walnuts.
Followed by Paulie - as he often does - trying to repeat the joke to Tony, who Paulie doesn't think heard.

As it turns out, Tony only half-heard; he finishes the joke for Paulie: "Before and after."

That's not what Paulie said, really, but the quick exchange shows Paulie's immature humour and Tony's impatience (and sexual preoccupation). Could you call it a malapropism? Whatever, it's great writing.
Posted By: gottamoveon

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 08/30/09 11:19 AM

I like it when he gets pissed for walking into the poison ivy.
Posted By: Don Renato

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 09/02/09 07:12 PM

I love the scene in which he explains why you should always wash your hands after you've tied your shoestrings.....
Posted By: Tony Mosrite

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 03/27/10 07:24 AM

all these scenes are classic, Paulie is priceless. I just watched "Commendatori" for the first time, and the only good thing about that episode was Paulie. he was the only one enjoying the trip to Italy, just going with the flow in a happy daze - he likes being called "Commendatori" by an hotel employee and then starts greeting everybody like that as he has nothing to do. but the absolute best is when Tony is trying to hook up with the Italian guys at his 'welcome to Naples' dinner and when he expects some sort of word of wisdom from Paulie, all Paulie has to say is:

"I'll head back to the hotel. I gotta take a wicked shit." lol lol
Posted By: VitoC

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 03/27/10 01:00 PM

For me, the best is one that's already been mentioned--the scene in the second episode of season 1 (46 Long) where he complains about others making money off of Italian food and drinks. Particularly that immortal line that will echo down the centuries (at least it deserves to)--"this espresso shit." Classic. The thing is, it doesn't even make sense. There are Italian-owned Italian restaurants everywhere!

In the following episode, "Denial, Anger, Acceptance," Tony and the Hasidim negotiate a deal. The Hasidim son tells his father that the Mafiosi are like rats--once you get them in, you can't get them out. Paulie hears this, and says: "That's a commercial, isn't it?"

I also like the episodes where Paulie shows his ignorance of basic knowledge (although perhaps he's no more ignorant than most people in this regard). Like in the first episode of Season 5, "Two Tonys," where they're at a restaurant and start talking about what caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. Someone says, "Wasn't it a meteor?" Paulie answers, "They're all meat eaters!"

In another episode, Tony Blundetto goes into business with a Korean. Paulie tells him, "Remember Pearl Harbor." Besides being hilarious in the ignorance it shows, this comment is particularly ironic because Korea was actually much more victimized by the Japanese than the U.S. was--Korea had been a Japanese colony since 1910, more than thirty years before Pearl Harbor!
Posted By: whisper

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 04/19/10 05:17 PM

"Wrinkles like an old lady's [BadWord]". That bit gets me every time.
Posted By: Lovecraft

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 06/15/10 12:36 PM

I have two;

when he comes back to the Bing after being in jail and jovially exclaims "Whaddaya hear, whaddaya say!". The expression on his face makes me laugh everytime.

at one point during the first season, when dealing with and discussing the motel run by hasidic jews, paulie says "Has-e-dem but I don't bel-eve 'em". Really speaks alot about Paulie as a character and has me rolling on the floor.
Posted By: Meggie

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 06/18/10 01:37 AM

get our joints copped...and the words will come blowing out your ass..

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 06/18/10 03:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Lovecraft

when he comes back to the Bing after being in jail and jovially exclaims "Whaddaya hear, whaddaya say!". The expression on his face makes me laugh everytime.

That part was super funny to me. I wanna go back and rewatch that episode.

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 06/20/10 06:35 PM

I just started re-watching the show. In "Meadowlands", the fourth episode proper, Paulie and Pussy discuss the Moe Green execution in The Godfather, Paulie says, "It was the way Francis framed it, for effect."

Quite incongruous; it's basically Chase speaking through his characters. He did that a lot early on.

I'll happily forgive him, though. smile
Posted By: UncleJune

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 07/30/10 04:05 AM

three for me:

- the psychic visit!

- complaining about poison ivy during the Palmice hit.

- when Tony peeks into his hotel room and he's laughing maniac style at Threes Company!
Posted By: joey_dice

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 08/04/10 09:29 PM

Has anyone looked up the actor who plays Paulie, Tony Sirico, according to some police reports he was a mobster in New York, went to prison and then found acting. He's so good in this role because he's not acting.

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 08/05/10 06:16 PM

Some funny commericals with Tony Sirico

Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 04/15/14 03:58 AM

When Vito ask where Paulie is going after they talked to Sil about the split of a score. "I'm going to take a piss. You want half of that too?" Priceless.
Posted By: slumpy

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 04/15/14 12:04 PM

hands down my fave Paulie scene:

http://youtu.be/PqgoXVB20W4

FUCKIN' QUEERS! *SMASH*

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 05/14/14 04:55 PM

Paulie to his mums friends in the retirement home..

"When I was a kid, you two were old ladies. Now I'm old, and you're still old..
Posted By: Frankie_Five_Angels

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 05/17/14 12:56 AM

Tony Soprano: [over the phone] It's a bad connection so I'm gonna talk fast! The guy you're looking for is an ex-commando! He killed sixteen Chechen rebels single-handed!

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: Get the fuck outta here.

Tony Soprano: Yeah. Nice, huh? He was with the Interior Ministry. Guy's like a Russian green beret. He can not come back and tell this story. You understand?

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: I hear you.

[hangs up]

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator.

Christopher Moltisanti: His house looked like shit.

Posted By: afriendofours

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 05/17/14 10:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Don Renato
I love the scene in which he explains why you should always wash your hands after you've tied your shoestrings.....

haha that was one of my favorite scenes too.

Then Tony tells Patsy, you want to kill yourself take a bite of braciole and tie your shoes lol
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 05/22/14 06:45 PM

"Remember Pearl Harbor."
Posted By: BostonGuy17

Re: Your Favorite Paulie Walnuts Moments - 06/05/14 04:36 PM

One of my favorites is when Tony and the crew are talking about how Patsy might know Tony killed Spoons. Paulie says "We always have the option!" Classic.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET