Home

The Sopranos

Posted By: batistuta11

The Sopranos - 02/27/09 03:25 AM

In terms of writing and acting, " the sopranos " is obviously one of the best shows ever to air. It's largely responsible for establishing a norm on premium cable in which writers are really allowed to do their thing. We see the effect in shows like " Dexter " and " Deadwood ." Although these shows might have serious flaws, they frequently exhibit writing of a craft and subtlety usually reserved for low-grossing films. But everyone pretty much agrees on all of that. The point of this piece is to highlight some serious problems with " The Sopranos " that are ignored by most critics like Karl Rove at his senior prom.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: The Sopranos - 06/18/09 11:20 PM

I had to go into Manahattan today to see a client. On the way home I was waiting at a light outside the entrance to the Bklyn Bridge, in front of the court buildings. I look up and who's crossing the street right in front of the car? James Gandolfini.
Posted By: Sopranorleone

Re: The Sopranos - 06/19/09 02:08 PM

Awesome, DC!! Did he appear to be any skinnier? I believe he said he'd like to lose his 'Tony Soprano fat.'

Re: The Sopranos - 06/19/09 10:41 PM

Actually, he looks like he's having a hard time dropping the weight. He did not look as though he lost that much weight since the last season of The Sopranos.

Re: The Sopranos - 06/20/09 01:06 AM

I'm going to see The Taking of Pelham 123 tomorrow, which he's in. I'll see if that's the case (which I'm sure it is).

I miss the ol' Soprano crew.

Re: The Sopranos - 06/20/09 03:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Sopranorleone
I'm going to see The Taking of Pelham 123 tomorrow, which he's in. I'll see if that's the case (which I'm sure it is).

Re: The Sopranos - 06/20/09 04:30 AM

You didn't have to do that, DC. smile
Thanks!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET