Home

Translation

Posted By: leftygun62

Translation - 01/20/09 02:40 AM

In the final episode, "Made in America", Janice goes to Visit Uncle Junior in the asylum. He says something In Italian, and Janice asks Uncle Pat what he says. Pat just shrugs.

Can anyone translate what Uncle Junior said?

Thanks
Posted By: Sopranorleone

Re: Translation - 01/20/09 05:30 PM

I've only had one semester of Italian so far, so I cannot verify, but I recall Pat saying that it was just gibberish - not any language at all. That was Junior's mental condition at the time.
Posted By: LaFamiglia

Re: Translation - 02/16/09 07:20 PM

It sounded like good italian and not made up. I think Pat shrugged his shoulders and made "I dont f*ckin know" or "Who the f*ck understands this guy?" lol. Watching Junior in this episode along with others of him reminds me of my grandfather alot. Especially since my grandfather has parkinsons and dementia he says things sometimes that aren't normal.

Re: Translation - 02/16/09 07:45 PM

Re: Translation - 02/16/09 07:45 PM

Posted By: olivant

Re: Translation - 04/10/09 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: leftygun62
In the final episode, "Made in America", Janice goes to Visit Uncle Junior in the asylum. He says something In Italian, and Janice asks Uncle Pat what he says. Pat just shrugs.

Can anyone translate what Uncle Junior said?

Thanks

Do you know the words he said?
Posted By: gottamoveon

Re: Translation - 08/30/09 12:00 PM

I just got the sense it was something very nasty. So Pat didn't want to repeat it to her.
Posted By: southend

Re: Translation - 07/06/13 01:58 PM

where the hell is furio_from_naples when we need him?!
Posted By: carmela

Re: Translation - 07/06/13 08:20 PM

Put up the link so I can hear it and I'll tell you what he said.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Translation - 07/08/13 07:19 AM

southend you could have sent mea pm,I didn't understand cleary what he said, because he said too quickly, but it should be'' e tu chi saresti? (and who are you ?),that because janice said to the uncle that he wasn't Livia.

That's the part of the episode.I uploded it on my youtube channel.

Posted By: carmela

Re: Translation - 07/09/13 03:09 AM

No, it definitely can't be understood. But for sure the last part is "si e" meaning "you are". So after Janice said, "I'm her daughter", Junior was trying to say, "........ you are".
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Translation - 07/09/13 07:37 AM

carmela, I think that after janice told him that he wasn't Livia,Corrado said allora chi sei? (and who're you ?)
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET