Home

Guy from last scene is...

Posted By: rearwheelslider

Guy from last scene is... - 11/12/08 07:14 PM

Johnny Boy Soprano! Right? I mean, its the same actor.

Man in Members Only jacket and Johnny Boy are the same actor! I just realized that... anyone else ever think about this?
Posted By: Sopranorleone

Re: Guy from last scene is... - 11/13/08 04:17 PM

He's definitely not the same actor. The actor who played Johnny Boy was in Carlito's Way as the son of the murdered Don. Check IMDb.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Guy from last scene is... - 11/14/08 08:23 AM

They look nothing like..

Re: Guy from last scene is... - 11/14/08 09:18 PM

BULL SHIT DeNiro. They look identical.
Posted By: Santino Brasi

Re: Guy from last scene is... - 11/15/08 12:07 AM

Can someone say Bye Bye Birdie?

Re: Guy from last scene is... - 11/15/08 04:23 PM

Any major fan of the show would have heard the story of the choosing of that "Man in Member's Only Jacket" character. He was a friend of the casting director and he owns a pizza shop in Philly.

Re: Guy from last scene is... - 11/16/08 07:21 AM

Oh, sorry I dont devote every god damned second to Sopranos trivia. I just watch the show...
Posted By: whisper

Re: Guy from last scene is... - 11/16/08 03:53 PM

Originally Posted By: rearwheelslider
Oh, sorry I dont devote every god damned second to Sopranos trivia. I just watch the show...

Hahahaha.

Someone's a little edgy today.

Re: Guy from last scene is... - 11/16/08 10:08 PM

Someone's being a little pushy for being new to this forum...

And FYI (why I care that you know is a mystery to me), I don't devote my life to the Sopranos either.
Regarding the last scene, it was so popular during the time it was aired that CNN, ABC, etc. all aired stories about that man in the member's only jacket. So I merely assumed you had a basis for your ill-founded theory.

Re: Guy from last scene is... - 11/19/08 05:06 PM

And FYI, I wasnt a Sopranos fan back when the last episode aired. I was sitting at home smoking pot all day and night. I wish I was though.

Actually, my brother came back from fighting in Iraq and he brought me all 6 seasons of the show. He paid $20 for all 18 DVD's in Iraq and I watched them all, continuously. I watched them for 8 hrs a day straight, at work. Took me 2 months, but it was the best 2 months of my life. I am a new fan of the show, but I think I got a better perception of Tony than anyone else. Hell, I even talk like him now. Thats how I know about this show.
Posted By: whisper

Re: Guy from last scene is... - 11/19/08 05:27 PM

Took me 2 months, but it was the best 2 months of my life. I am a new fan of the show, but I think I got a better perception of Tony than anyone else. Hell, I even talk like him now. Thats how I know about this show.

How do you have a better perception of Tony then anybody else?

Re: Guy from last scene is... - 11/19/08 05:39 PM

I didnt see him once a week, I saw him in continuation hour after hour for dozens of days straight. He is my niggah. I am he. He is me. smile

THATS how.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Guy from last scene is... - 11/19/08 06:09 PM

I think your brother got short-changed. There are no less than twenty-eight discs in the series, not eighteen.

Watching the show for eight hours straight every day would mean you'd finish it a lot quicker than two months.

Re: Guy from last scene is... - 11/19/08 06:49 PM

Capo, these are compressed. No extra footage or commentary. No credits. Only the show.

I rewinded many times and had to do work too buddy.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET