Home

Favourite Scene

Posted By: englishjohn

Favourite Scene - 10/14/08 06:20 AM

I have lots of those

But the one stand-out moment was when Junior & Tony were playing golf, it was Tony's turn to tee off and he was teasing Junior about his sex life - really funny
Posted By: Mark

Re: Favourite Scene - 10/14/08 03:15 PM

How about another golf scene when Tony and Furio pay Junior's doctor a friendly visit (the good doc was dodging Junior's calls) thus resulting in the classic Furio line: "You gotta da bee ona you hat!" Right after Furio smacks Dr. John Kennedy's stupid looking golf hat off his head. Classic! Ha!
Posted By: whisper

Re: Favourite Scene - 10/14/08 04:40 PM

Shit, way too many to name.
Posted By: Moltisanti

Re: Favourite Scene - 10/26/08 03:30 PM

Best episode was "Pine Barrens". Especially because of the intellectual conversations between Chris and Paulie.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Favourite Scene - 10/27/08 12:53 AM

Frozen ketchup packets never tasted so good!
Posted By: Paddy

Re: Favourite Scene - 10/29/08 04:21 AM

Second to last scene of season finale of Season 2, with Tony smoking the cigar and Keith Richards' "Waiting on a Call from You" playing in the background before cutting to ocean shore waves and sunset...this is shortly after they killed Pussy on the boat and dumped his body in the ocean...

At least it's a good one anyway...
Posted By: veneratio

Re: Favourite Scene - 05/22/09 01:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Paddy
Second to last scene of season finale of Season 2, with Tony smoking the cigar and Keith Richards' "Waiting on a Call from You" playing in the background before cutting to ocean shore waves and sunset...this is shortly after they killed Pussy on the boat and dumped his body in the ocean...

At least it's a good one anyway...

Paddy! On to it! Definitely my favourite scene, that just oozes of cool when Tony in slow mo exhales the smoke from that cigar. Awesome.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Favourite Scene - 05/22/09 10:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Moltisanti
Best episode was "Pine Barrens". Especially because of the intellectual conversations between Chris and Paulie.
"Use my own body heat. That's a trick."
Posted By: Quiet_Doms

Re: Favourite Scene - 08/15/18 11:10 PM

I liked the scene when Tony was talking to his lawyer. He advised him “The Feds are a business. And you’re their investment. Sooner or later, they’re gonna collect.”
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Favourite Scene - 08/16/18 05:27 AM

For me it's one of two scenes.

The first scene is where Tony warns Chris in the hospital that he won't be taking any more drugs and he's packing him off to rehab. The second scene his where Carmela and Tony fight in the bedroom just after the russian called to break the news that Tony had sex with her cousin.. Both great and powerful scenes..
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Favourite Scene - 08/17/18 02:43 AM

Bobby whacks that guy in Canada. Comes back to the Lakehouse. His little girl runs to him. Gets a big hug. The Drifters playing ' this magic moment' in the background.

Posted By: Zero6245

Re: Favourite Scene - 08/17/18 04:22 AM

Best sopranos scene for me, is the scene where big pussy gets whacked. Amazing acting by everyone in the scene. Especially james gandolfini.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Favourite Scene - 08/17/18 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by Zero6245
Best sopranos scene for me, is the scene where big pussy gets whacked. Amazing acting by everyone in the scene. Especially james gandolfini.

yes it's great scene (not the best for me although) paulie looked really hurt there
so also great acting by tony sirico
Posted By: OurThing

Re: Favourite Scene - 08/18/18 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Quiet_Doms
I liked the scene when Tony was talking to his lawyer. He advised him “The Feds are a business. And you’re their investment. Sooner or later, they’re gonna collect.”

This is almost a ten year old thread you’ve bumped dude lol.

Junior becomes the “boss”:

Is this the only time a chart like that is shown? It might be.

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET