Home

The more superior boss/genius/power/popularity

Posted By: Don_Sanford

The more superior boss/genius/power/popularity - 04/26/08 02:33 AM

Tony Montanna, Tony Soprano, Don Vito Corleone, Micheal Corleone, or Sosa.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: The more superior boss/genius/power/popularity - 04/26/08 02:53 AM

Sanford.
Posted By: olivant

Re: The more superior boss/genius/power/popularity - 04/27/08 03:42 AM

Vito! Vito!
Posted By: whisper

Re: The more superior boss/genius/power/popularity - 04/27/08 07:38 AM

Michael hands down.
Posted By: dontommasino

Re: The more superior boss/genius/power/popularity - 04/28/08 08:50 PM

Tossup between Vito and Michael! Each can make a pretty good claim to the title. But, I will settle it this way. Vito was popular with his men and the community, Michael not so much. So Vito it is...
Posted By: ibarramedia

Re: The more superior boss/genius/power/popularity - 08/30/08 01:36 AM

In terms of power and influence, Michael has it. the family has grown exponentially under his leadership.
Posted By: Sopranorleone

Re: The more superior boss/genius/power/popularity - 08/31/08 03:43 PM

Superior boss - Vito Corleone

Superior Geniues - Vito because most loved and feared him

Superior Power - Michael attained a level no one could reach.

Superior Popularity - Tony Soprano. At least he has the most interesting life. lol IMO.
Posted By: chopper

Re: The more superior boss/genius/power/popularity - 08/31/08 05:53 PM

Vito
Posted By: Ludovico

Re: The more superior boss/genius/power/popularity - 09/12/08 01:40 PM

Boss- Montana, why? Because in the end, no matter how much crap he pulled, his men stood behind him. Only his sister realized how much of a jerokoff he was in the end. But it was Sosa's men who killed him, his boys fought until the end for Tony.

Genius(sp)- Soprano, why? I don't really like the Sopranos all that much, but from what I have watched, didn't he never goto jail? Or get whacked? I mean he's working with more or less limited resources here, confessing EVERYTHING to some pyschitrist (sp) and he STILL doesn't get canned?? Genius if you ask me.

Power- Sosa, why? Who else can send a small army from bolivia to miami, under heavy heat from the DEA and shoot the living hell out of someone's mansion? You could argue micheal had influence with the Catholics but, eh. I never saw micheal pulling what Sosa did, I mean Sosa tried to have some big reporter guy killed who was gonna speak to the bloody U.N.!! The U.N.! Come on, I never once even heard of the corleones messing with the U.N.

Popularity- Micheal, why? Because everyone seems to vote for this guy for ALL of the above traits. Godfather Trilogy was good and all but it's not infallble (sp?) other gangsters can/could rival Micheal so, whatever.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET