Home

DP talks about show's final scene

Posted By: J Geoff

DP talks about show's final scene - 03/02/08 08:06 PM

"In a wide-ranging one-hour interview with Stephen Pizzello, executive editor of American Cinematographer magazine, Alik Sakharov, ASC, the main director of photography on HBO's The Sopranos, reveals secrets about the show's final scene and offers an in-depth overview of his work on the series."

Free MP3 downloads and iTunes podcasts HERE
Posted By: Aristotle

Re: DP talks about show's final scene - 03/06/08 04:23 PM

that was fair interesting. he says some things as if he is ment to die. but he mainly says that the people in the bar are just ment to resemble the past seasons
Posted By: whisper

Re: DP talks about show's final scene - 03/07/08 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Aristotle
that was fair interesting. he says some things as if he is ment to die. but he mainly says that the people in the bar are just ment to resemble the past seasons

Perhaps everything catching up with him.
Posted By: Aristotle

Re: DP talks about show's final scene - 03/10/08 02:06 PM

perhaps but probly not.
Posted By: whisper

Re: DP talks about show's final scene - 03/15/08 09:35 AM

Meadow, because of her failed parking attempts, leaves Tony open to a bullet shot from his right side where the Members only guy would have shot from after walking into the toilet.
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: DP talks about show's final scene - 03/16/08 07:21 AM

thanks for the link, as a film student I love the publication american cinematographer and this interview just makes me like it even more. to be honest, there are some times when I have no idea what cinematographers are talking about in the articles.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: DP talks about show's final scene - 03/16/08 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Lights
thanks for the link, as a film student I love the publication american cinematographer

Do you know where I might be able to find this magazine? Because an upcoming issue is supposed to talk about all the Godfather restoration details. I hope it's posted online, but I'd still like to get my hands on a hard copy...
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: DP talks about show's final scene - 03/17/08 04:19 AM

Well, some libraries should have subscription to this publication. if you want, just tell me what issue and I can perhaps mail you the article after I photocopied it. On their main website, you can sign up for a subscription or even pay for certain issues. I bought several issues I found interesting.
Posted By: 24framespersecond

Re: DP talks about show's final scene - 03/23/08 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff
 Originally Posted By: Don Lights
thanks for the link, as a film student I love the publication american cinematographer

Do you know where I might be able to find this magazine?

It's always on the shelves at the big chains like Barnes and Noble and Borders.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET