Home

Complete Season by Season Episode Listing

Posted By: Don Cardi

Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 06/28/07 07:23 PM

I recently recieved a PM asking me if I knew the titles of this past season's episodes. So I thought that I would post the episode titles for every season of The Sopranos in case there are any other out there who would like this information.

Season 1

01 The Sopranos
02 46 Long
03 Denial, Anger, Acceptance
04 Meadowlands
05 College
06 Pax Soprana
07 Down Neck
08 The Legend of Tennessee Moltisanti
09 Boca
10 A Hit is a Hit
11 Nobody Knows Anything
12 Isabella
13 I Dream of Jeannie Cusamano

Season 2

14 Guy Walks Into A Psychiatrist's Office
15 Do Not Resuscitate
16 Toodle-Fucking-Oo
17 Commendatori
18 Big Girls Don't Cry
19 The Happy Wanderer
20 D-Girl
21 Full Leather Jacket
22 From Where To Eternity
23 Bust-Out
24 House Arrest
25 The Knight In White Satin Armor
26 Funhouse

Season 3

27 Mr. Ruggerio's Neighborhood
28 Proshai, Livushka
29 Fortunate Son
30 Employee of the Month
31 Another Toothpick
32 University
33 Second Opinion
34 He Is Risen
35 The Telltale Moozadell
36 To Save Us All From Satan's Power
37 Pine Barrens
38 Amour Fou
39 Army of One

Season 4

40 For All Debts Public and Private
41 No Show
42 Christopher
43 The Weight
44 Pie-O-My
45 Everybody Hurts
46 Watching Too Much Television
47 Mergers and Acquisitions
48 Whoever Did This
49 The Strong, Silent Type
50 Calling All Cars
51 Eloise
52 Whitecaps

Season 5

53 Two Tony's
54 Rat Pack
55 Where's Johnny
56 All Happy Families
57 Irregular Around the Margins
58 Sentimental Education
59 In Camelot
60 Marco Polo
61 Unidentified Black Males
62 Cold Cuts
63 The Test Dream
64 Long Term Parking
65 All Due Respect

Season 6A

66 Members Only
67 Join the Club
68 Mayham
69 The Fleshy Part of the Thigh
70 Mr. & Mrs. John Sacrimoni Request
71 Live Free or Die
72 Luxury Lounge
73 Johnny Cakes
74 The Ride
75 Moe n' Joe
76 Cold Stones
77 Kaisha

Season 6B

78 Soprano Home Movies
79 Stage 5
80 Remember When
81 Chasing It
82 Walk Like a Man
83 Kennedy and Heidi
84 The Second Coming
85 The Blue Comet
86 Made in America

Posted By: Beth E

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 06/28/07 07:27 PM

Pretty darn cool! You didn't actually look at each dvd to get the titles, did you?

If so, you're a better man then me. \:\)
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/03/07 06:31 PM

That still at the bottom of the list is from season three's opener, "Mr. Ruggerio's Neighborhood", just in case anybody wanted to know.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/07/07 02:21 AM

Does anyone know where Chase came up with the family name - Soprano?
Posted By: SC

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/07/07 07:43 AM

Originally Posted By: olivant
Does anyone know where Chase came up with the family name - Soprano?

It was supposed to be "Baritone" but Chase's underwear was too tight that day.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/07/07 12:14 PM

Pronounced Bar-it-tone-ay, like real Italian!!
Posted By: Longneck

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/09/07 03:57 AM

and-a tony could-a talk- like-a thees

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/22/07 05:57 PM

Who was the actor who played Ritchie, the one Janice killed?

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/22/07 05:59 PM

David Proval played Richie Aprile.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/22/07 06:30 PM

See him as gentle bar owner Tony in Martin Scorsese's Mean Streets (1973).

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/22/07 06:34 PM

Or as one of the inmates in "Shawshank Redemption". Better yet, see him in one of his early roles as "Nunzio", a wonderful, little known movie. He played a "slow" teenager who dressed up like Superman.... a REALLY touching movie!

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/22/07 06:36 PM

He originally auditioned for the role of Tony Soprano, too.

Too small.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/23/07 02:55 AM

He was also in a couple of episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond and the Brady Bunch Movie. I didn't realize just how short he was.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/23/07 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
See him as gentle bar owner Tony in Martin Scorsese's Mean Streets (1973).

A very underrated performance (he was overshadowed by Keitel and DeNiro). I think he's a fine actor.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/25/07 02:02 PM

New Jersey has a language all its own.... check out this video:

SOPRANOS OHS

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/25/07 02:05 PM

I don't know what's on that video but my work computer has it blocked because of adult content.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/25/07 02:20 PM

Uncle Junior talks about the show:

UNCLE JUNIOR INTERVIEW

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/25/07 02:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Beth E
I don't know what's on that video but my work computer has it blocked because of adult content.

There's nothing wrong with the content of the video... the hosting website may have been blocked by your job though. Check it out from home... its quite funny.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/25/07 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
New Jersey has a language all its own.... check out this video:

SOPRANOS OHS

OH! No wonder I couldn't open this at work. You open the link and have pictures of girls in their bras staring you in the face. \:\)
Posted By: Longneck

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/26/07 05:03 PM

HEY!
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/28/07 03:29 AM

HO!!

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 08/18/07 01:02 AM

The theme of both the Sopranos and Analyze This is about mob bosses seeing psychiatrists. Both premiered about 1999. To which did the theme first occur?
Posted By: Sopranorleone

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 08/18/07 01:32 PM

The theme of both the Sopranos and Analyze This is about mob bosses seeing psychiatrists. Both premiered about 1999. To which did the theme first occur?

Im going to have to say the Sopranos. Episode 1 premiered on January 10th, I believe. Plus, the first season was filmed in 1997 - before Analyze This was filmed, I think.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 08/18/07 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Sopranorleone

Im going to have to say the Sopranos. Episode 1 premiered on January 10th, I believe. Plus, the first season was filmed in 1997 - before Analyze This was filmed, I think.

That's correct, but Billy Crystal claims that ANALYZE THIS "sat on the shelf" since around 1992 or 1993.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 08/18/07 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

That's correct, but Billy Crystal claims that ANALYZE THIS "sat on the shelf" since around 1992 or 1993.

I was unaware of that fact. Thanks for enlightening me, Pizzaboy. \:\)

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 08/19/07 08:26 PM

It's a shame that they didn't leave Analyze That on the shelf.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 08/19/07 11:18 PM

I actually liked both Analyze This and Analyze That. They were pretty funny, IMO.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 08/20/07 12:17 AM

I actually liked both Analyze This and Analyze That. They were pretty funny, IMO.

Analyze That funny? Surely you gest! It was crude (script writers always revert to crude when imagination escapes them) and unfunny and a waste of talent of several of its main characters. In Analyze This, DeNiro came across as a real mob boss, spontaneous, and the chemistry with Crystal was superb. None of that in the sequel.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 08/20/07 02:25 PM

I didnt even bother quoting again for the sake of saving space...lol

Well, everyone has different opinions. I liked Analyze That. I dont like Once Upon a Time in America. I think Ade is dead. Pretty much everyone has differing opinions on everything.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 08/25/07 04:49 AM

I didnt even bother quoting again for the sake of saving space...lol

Well, everyone has different opinions. I liked Analyze That. I dont like Once Upon a Time in America. I think Ade is dead. Pretty much everyone has differing opinions on everything.

Ade dead! Methinks thou dost protest too much ... for me anyway.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 12/11/07 04:21 AM

Regarding the Analyze This vs. Sopranos question, there's a little nod to their similarity in the first episode of season two, when Tony visits a new shrink in the absence of Melfi. The shrink refuses to treat Tony on account of him having seen Analyze This.

Tony's response: "Analyze This? Come on, it's a fucking movie."

\:\)
Posted By: JRCX

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/15/08 06:12 AM

As the Journey song suggests "the movie never ends it goes on and on and on" - it never should have ended. Soap operas last 30 years, why shouldn't this, it was great entertainment and they had plenty of scenarios to play out for at least 3 more seasons which would have put them over the 10year/season mark. Closure? As far as I can see, I have none, so why not give us a few more seasons, forget shooting ONE scene over the course of 3 days in film, only to convert to digital only to deliver with a 6-month break inbetween? Just shoot the damn thing, give us a normal 25-episodes per year, and this could have been good, fun stuff, for at least 3 more years given all the scenarios. Logically, this story does not end in an icecream parlor in bloomfield... it ends with AJ 10 years in the future (not in 10 years but over the course of 3 years), Tony passes on naturally or unaturally... we can all be writers on this level but logic dictates, let's see what happens to the THIRD generation... thats not too much to ask of a series that had full steam.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/15/08 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: JRCX
As the Journey song suggests "the movie never ends it goes on and on and on" - it never should have ended. Soap operas last 30 years, why shouldn't this, it was great entertainment and they had plenty of scenarios to play out for at least 3 more seasons which would have put them over the 10year/season mark. Closure? As far as I can see, I have none, so why not give us a few more seasons, forget shooting ONE scene over the course of 3 days in film, only to convert to digital only to deliver with a 6-month break inbetween? Just shoot the damn thing, give us a normal 25-episodes per year, and this could have been good, fun stuff, for at least 3 more years given all the scenarios. Logically, this story does not end in an icecream parlor in bloomfield... it ends with AJ 10 years in the future (not in 10 years but over the course of 3 years), Tony passes on naturally or unaturally... we can all be writers on this level but logic dictates, let's see what happens to the THIRD generation... thats not too much to ask of a series that had full steam.

I respectfully disagree. The most important factor in the Sopranos not returning was the fact that Gandolfini wanted it to be over. If you see interviews with the cast, every single actor/actress said that they could do the show for another ten years - except for Gandolfini, whose response was, "Frankly, Im sick of [Tony Soprano.]" For a series whose focal point was 90 % Tony Soprano, it would be hard to continue life after Tony and still have the same fan base. I think a continuing trend in season 6B was to have viewers actually start to dislike Tony (I.E. Tony choosing the better financial option for Vito Jr, rather than the better moral option, and killing Chrissy).
secondly, what hugely popular show has 25 episodes per season? I think the norm is between 10-13, unless it is a low-budget show. The Sopranos shot on location, so it wasn't low-budget.
I do agree that there was the potential for at least another 3 seasons. That could have occured during the long breaks. I'm also fairly certain that any and every Sopranos nut would love to have the show continue for another 10 years, let alone one last hoorah, a movie. But, alas, unless Gandolfini needs some quick dough, I think we've seen the last of The Sopranos.
Posted By: BDuff

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/15/08 05:49 PM

Only network television has shows that have 25 episodes a year. HBO/Showtime shows are higher quality and are higher budget, thus shorter but better seasons.

Show ended when it was on top, most shows should end that way, not milk it until it's dry. By the way, did you suggest that AJ joins the family? That's laughable.
Posted By: OneMore

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 03/06/08 04:46 PM

I agree they ended it correctly... I just hope they dont try and make a movie that might ruin it.
Posted By: Don_Gibney

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 04/13/08 08:24 AM

they had plenty of scenarios to play out

Such as?
Posted By: GottiMafia

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 09/20/08 02:55 AM

i have started to watch the whole series again and im in season 2 21 Full Leather Jacket at the moment...just as good as when i first watched it

pure class smile
Posted By: gottamoveon

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 08/23/09 10:38 AM

I wholeheartedly agree. Us humans make me laugh. We moan that they could have done more. And all the brilliant writers felt otherwise, or they would have had scripts that would not have been refused. I feel that if we had had just one more season we'd all be saying they should have ended it when it was good. They did the right thing, however sad I am to see it go.
Posted By: veneratio

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 04/07/10 07:07 AM

I don't know how many times I have watched all the series but my girlfriend just picked up on this first time she watched it. In the episode 28 "Proshai, Livushka", Livia Soprano is put in to the episode through CGI. I never picked up on it, but when you look at it, her head is kind of shimmery at times and all her dialogue is pre-recorded from other episodes.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 04/09/10 05:23 PM

Yes i noticed that to a while back,its because she died during filming the 3rd season.
Posted By: Blake

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 04/09/10 07:02 PM

I noticed that right away. Tony keeps talking to her and she mostly sits there and waves her hanky.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 04/09/10 10:22 PM

Check out her hair style in that scene - it changes 3 times!
Posted By: jvanley

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 01/14/11 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Don_Gibney

Such as?

Are you kidding? So much was left to ponder:

1. What happened to Tony

2. Did Sil recover

3. Whos the new boss of the Lupertazzi family

4. What happens with Meadow and AJ

5. Does Carlo really flip

6. The Russian in the woods

7. Janice has a history of dating made guys in the family: Richie Aprile, Ralphie and married bobby. Whos next?

8. Benny was on the rise and they could have elevated his character to a very high level.

And on and on and on....It was purposly left open ended and could have had atleast 2 more highly productive seasons.
Posted By: Lorenzo

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 09/27/11 09:41 PM

Nice work.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 09/27/11 09:42 PM

I was very upset with the way it ended.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 09/27/11 09:44 PM

I think it could have lasted without Tony and kept going with someone else at the helm.
Posted By: Frosty

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/17/12 02:31 AM

Ending SUCKED ! So what ya got court and stuff going down, setting in a cheap ass fucken diner, gotta admit talken with your kids and ole lady ! But the rest is shit ! Bad fucken ending !!!!!!!!!!!! When I finally got ta watch it wink another story , at a different time ! grin But liken onion rings hell ya ! All getting along , court coming up . Holy Mother Mary, let Joe Peshi woke throught the door and say "What the F%%%K is this here ? grin Your making me crazy ! lol
Posted By: ukwiseguy

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/22/12 09:32 PM

I hated when just like that pow Artie killed Tony.

Totally out of the blue eating his zucchini flowers and boom artie blasts him with a revolver, twice in the chest and one in the shoulder.

Artie snears - "thats the last zucchini flowers you'll eat you fat son of a bitch".

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/22/12 09:56 PM

I am thinking about buying that DVD collection that is out. I was hoping to find a good deal on all the episodes. At one time, a year or so ago, it was pricey, gonna have to check that out on ebay etc..

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/23/12 09:42 AM

Originally Posted By: ukwiseguy

Totally out of the blue eating his zucchini flowers and boom artie blasts him with a revolver, twice in the chest and one in the shoulder.

Artie snears - "thats the last zucchini flowers you'll eat you fat son of a bitch".

Holy shize i was drunk last night.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/23/12 05:12 PM

haha wink

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/23/12 07:46 PM

wink lol Something to do with the barometric pressure !

Holy shize i was drunk last night.
Posted By: gemini_killer

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/23/12 08:55 PM

the ending pissed me off .. I felt kinda robbed, and left with many unanswered questions - like has already been said...there was gonna be a movie but j gandolfini wasn't interested, think they should just start a season 7, and have Sil recover, you gotta have Sil back he's the man cool

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/24/12 09:50 AM

Lol same with the ending, i bought the box set and could have sworn there was still another dvd for disc 4 then suddenly to black.

I get up from my bed and im like wtf is going on here. Sit stumped for about 20 minutes getting over what just happened lol.
Posted By: Fat_Ralph

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 08/18/12 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By: jvanley
Originally Posted By: Don_Gibney

Such as?

Are you kidding? So much was left to ponder:

1. What happened to Tony

2. Did Sil recover

3. Whos the new boss of the Lupertazzi family

4. What happens with Meadow and AJ

5. Does Carlo really flip

6. The Russian in the woods

7. Janice has a history of dating made guys in the family: Richie Aprile, Ralphie and married bobby. Whos next?

8. Benny was on the rise and they could have elevated his character to a very high level.

And on and on and on....It was purposly left open ended and could have had atleast 2 more highly productive seasons.

Indeed, also I wanna see Pauly a capo of the Aprile crew, who are the new guys, they looked depleted they had barely any body left in the family ya know, there was Tony,Pauly,Walden(?)the fat driver(?),Patsy,some muscle bound freak(?), that was it... Very, very, weak ending... Mr.Chase ran out of ideas if you ask me, crammed way too much into those short 6(7)Seasons in 8yrs..... Just my opinion..
Posted By: Fat_Ralph

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 08/18/12 09:51 PM

#3 on your list I think Butchie would've took over..
#5 yea, I think he did, no other way too look at it..
#8 no kiddin, Benny was coming up FAST, wouldve like too see him getting made, he was official..
Posted By: Wilson

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 09/20/12 09:10 PM

Couldn't they start a spin off series that focuses on one of the other characters in the series that would be alive if the Sopranos would have continued? How about a series starring Paulie Walnuts?

They did it with Cheers and I'm sure they could do the same with the Sopranos.
Posted By: AndrewPage

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 01/11/13 07:55 AM

It is really great...
Posted By: GAMBINOBOY

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/07/13 06:29 AM

Nunzio, an excellent movie about the love of a mentally handicapped man and his family, the movie really portrayed life in an Italian home without the stigma of the mafia

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/07/13 06:39 AM

why did they leave us hanging with the mystery of Valari in the pine barrons episode? did he survive?, why didn't Slava question what happened to him? it left us in the air.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/07/13 06:41 AM

agreed, why didn't he play of the Russians?
Posted By: Frankie_Five_Angels

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 02/15/13 08:11 AM

Originally Posted By: GAMBINOBOY
why did they leave us hanging with the mystery of Valari in the pine barrons episode? did he survive?, why didn't Slava question what happened to him? it left us in the air.

Ah the age old question....Chase probably just didn't get around to it, or was not happy with what he had at that point and went on to other stuff....
Posted By: BennyFazioCriminalMastermind

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 04/05/13 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Frankie_Five_Angels
Originally Posted By: GAMBINOBOY

Ah the age old question....Chase probably just didn't get around to it, or was not happy with what he had at that point and went on to other stuff....

Or maybe David Chase - being David Chase - felt that not every loose end needed to be tied as the case with just about every other typical TV or even movie series.

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 04/05/13 09:38 PM

Sometimes it better that things are left at a loose end as we are still talking about it years later..
Posted By: devancosta

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 10/13/13 06:21 AM

Hey guys, I'm a comedian and I made this video a few months ago professing my love for mafia cinema and The Sopranos. Would appreciate it if you guys checked it out...I just found this forum and am really glad to be among fellow Sopranos obsessives.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTo7PSCcpnc
Posted By: Tribal1

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 11/01/14 08:17 AM

Hey guys just watching the whole series again, one of the best shows ever. Chase did a masterful job.
Posted By: Tru_Bizelli

Re: Complete Season by Season Episode Listing - 07/12/21 04:55 AM

what's a good free site to catch some of these episodes?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET