Home

Tony and Artie's wife?

Posted By: ScarFather

Tony and Artie's wife? - 05/19/07 03:02 AM

Is there history with these two? Didnt Tony have the hots for her or something?

I remember when he we in acoma and he was just about to come out of it he was a hotel or restaurant and you hear a woman talking or calling him(as his cousin is telling him to go in)... is THAT woman Artie's wife?
Posted By: BadaBing

Re: Tony and Artie's wife? - 05/19/07 05:27 AM

"Charmaine and Carm's friendship reaches a crisis point when Carmela hires the Buccos to cater a silent auction at the Soprano home - Carm treats Charmaine like a servant prompting her to exact revenge by revealing that she once slept with Tony while he and Carmela were dating. Carmela was on a trip with her parents at the time."
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Tony and Artie's wife? - 05/20/07 04:23 PM

In one of Tony's dream sequences he was banging Charmaine, you could hear the clippity-clop of horses in the background, then Artie tells Tony to rub her muzzle.

And I though my dreams were weird.

Re: Tony and Artie's wife? - 05/21/07 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: BadaBing

"Charmaine and Carm's friendship reaches a crisis point when Carmela hires the Buccos to cater a silent auction at the Soprano home - Carm treats Charmaine like a servant prompting her to exact revenge by revealing that she once slept with Tony while he and Carmela were dating. Carmela was on a trip with her parents at the time."

Wow... I dont recall this... What Season? Episode? Thanks

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
In one of Tony's dream sequences he was banging Charmaine, you could hear the clippity-clop of horses in the background, then Artie tells Tony to rub her muzzle.

And I though my dreams were weird.

I seem to vaguely recall most of what you wrote except for it being Charmaine?
Thanks

Re: Tony and Artie's wife? - 05/21/07 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: ScarFather
 Originally Posted By: BadaBing

[quote=pizzaboy]

Season 1, right before Tony and Artie had the food fight in his kitchen.

Re: Tony and Artie's wife? - 05/21/07 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: ScarFather
[quote=BadaBing]

Season 1, right before Tony and Artie had the food fight in his kitchen.

Thanks that would explain it. I wasnt on board with the Soprano's in season.

So... after that... Carm still goes to Vesuvio's with Tony... she forgave? or forgot? or what?

Re: Tony and Artie's wife? - 05/21/07 08:42 PM

It had happened like 20 years prior to her finding out and they were broken up at the time, still in high school, whatever... So I guess she didn't think it was worth fighting over.
Posted By: Mr. Bobby Fontaine

Re: Tony and Artie's wife? - 05/23/07 02:53 PM

Hey,

Wasn't it Jimmy Aprille's widow (or, better yet, damned-old JANICE) that told Carm about it? SHE NEVER KNEW. And it's been "eating on her," ever since...

---Bb

Re: Tony and Artie's wife? - 05/23/07 03:20 PM

Actually, no, Mr. Fontaine. Charmaine told Carmela the day she was working for her at her house. Carmela was acting all snooty and snapping her fingers at the help. Charmaine told her as a means of getting under her skin. I forget what number episode, definitely season 1, though.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET