Home

New Jersey Monthly (March 2007)

Posted By: J Geoff

New Jersey Monthly (March 2007) - 03/06/07 10:14 PM

I picked up this issue on the newsstand today -- you can read the 6 articles online as well at New Jersey Monthly Magazine (March 2007)
Posted By: SC

Re: New Jersey Monthly (March 2007) - 03/06/07 10:29 PM

Very cool!

Thanx for the link.

I spent a few hours last week going through the 6th Season threads here. Its almost funny how everyone predicted this or that and our "takes" on the shows.

I'm definitely getting into a psyched mode as the final season approaches.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: New Jersey Monthly (March 2007) - 03/07/07 03:31 AM

Thanks for posting this link Geoff. Some good stuff there.

I also cannot wait for the series to start this year. I'm really looking forward to it.

Don Cardi
Posted By: Beth E

Re: New Jersey Monthly (March 2007) - 03/07/07 02:51 PM

Has anyone seen The Vanity Fair cover yet? Why does Tony look so glum..haha.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: New Jersey Monthly (March 2007) - 03/07/07 05:44 PM

I just read that the city council in Bloomfield, NJ has temporarily stopped David Chase from filming at a local ice cream parlor due to pressure from the Italian defamation people. They expect a ruling later this week.

It's supposed to be the final scene from the final episode. I really hope the series doesn't end with Tony and his family eating ice cream cones. That would be a little too warm and fuzzy for my taste.
Posted By: Sopranorleone

Re: New Jersey Monthly (March 2007) - 03/07/07 08:35 PM

pizzaboy, could you post a link to this story?? I'd love to see all the details...

Thanks Geoff for the link!

Cant wait!
Posted By: BDuff

Re: New Jersey Monthly (March 2007) - 03/07/07 08:41 PM

Only 32 days left...man I need a life...
Posted By: olivant

Re: New Jersey Monthly (March 2007) - 03/07/07 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I just read that the city council in Bloomfield, NJ has temporarily stopped David Chase from filming at a local ice cream parlor due to pressure from the Italian defamation people. They expect a ruling later this week.

It's supposed to be the final scene from the final episode. I really hope the series doesn't end with Tony and his family eating ice cream cones. That would be a little too warm and fuzzy for my taste.

As I've previously posted, I think Chase could give us a less than dramatic finale. Isn't that the one thme that runs through all the seasons - no matter how far Tony falls, he always gets up?
Posted By: Mr.MojoRisin

Re: New Jersey Monthly (March 2007) - 03/10/07 01:41 AM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

I picked up this issue on the newsstand today -- you can read the 6 articles online as well at New Jersey Monthly Magazine (March 2007)

Man, anyone in Jersey want to pick that up for me?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: New Jersey Monthly (March 2007) - 03/10/07 01:48 AM

You can read it online.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET