Home

Season 3, "Proshai, Livushka" Question [Spoilers]

Posted By: Double-J

Season 3, "Proshai, Livushka" Question [Spoilers] - 01/02/07 02:20 AM

I got Season Six, Part 1 for Christmas, so I've been in a mad frenzy to watch the previous five seasons before I start the next one. My question is related to Livia's funeral in Season 3...when Janice is having her "remembrance" speech at Tony's house (where she asks others like Hesh, et al) to tell their fondest memories of Livia, the camera cuts to Tony at one point. In the top right of the frame, someone looks like they peep down the stairs a bit, but then quickly head back upstairs.

I'm fairly confident that this is Junior, since he's absent due to Carmela's feelings about the attempted assassination on Tony, and their failed reconciliation at the funeral parlor. However, I'm not sure.

Thoughts?
Posted By: GottiMafia

Re: Season 3, "Proshai, Livushka" Question [Spoile - 01/02/07 03:27 AM

i remember that episode but cant remember seeing that
Posted By: SC

Re: Season 3, "Proshai, Livushka" Question [Spoile - 01/02/07 05:54 AM

That was not Uncle Junior on the stairs.

I had just started watching "The Sopranos" that season (recommended by Don Cardi). This was when we were on the old, old boards and nobody discussed the show then. To get a better understanding of this new show (for me) I used to visit another message board which dissected each show in detail. Someone from there found "proof" that the man on the stairs was nothing more than an extra who just so happened to appear at that particular minute.

Now, you may have seen Big Pussy in the mirror, and that was intentional (when Tony opened up a closet door), but thats another story.

Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Season 3, "Proshai, Livushka" Question [Spoile - 01/07/07 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
Now, you may have seen Big Pussy in the mirror, and that was intentional (when Tony opened up a closet door), but thats another story.

That's one of my favourite moments in the entire show.
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: Season 3, "Proshai, Livushka" Question [Spoile - 02/05/07 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
Originally Posted By: SC

That's one of my favourite moments in the entire show.

Likewise!

SC, what is the actual story behind Pussy's reflection being there? I agree its obviously intentional, but i'm still slightly puzzled by it.

Cheers
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET