Home

Here they go again

Posted By: Beth E

Here they go again - 06/14/06 12:17 PM

Sopranos stars in Mob War over salaries.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/sopranos_actors_in_mob_war_nationalnews_ michael_starr.htm
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: Here they go again - 06/14/06 01:08 PM

Hey I can't fault somebody for wanting a little extra scratch but these guys had better watch out, especially Tony Sirico. The guys character already has cancer, it would be very easy to refer to the death of Paulie. Stevie Van Zandt i feel is safe so is Steve Schirripa. Jamie Lynn Sigler is unnecessary to the plot at this point, Robert Iler should be brought back, he's to good of an antagonist to his mom. Dr Melfi.. I say lose her, the show has already moved on from Bracco's Doc.
My two cents.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Here they go again - 06/14/06 01:18 PM

HBO has the cash. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Here they go again - 06/23/06 03:42 PM

Tony's arranging a sit down for his family over their money squabbles.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,19335,00.html?fdnews
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Here they go again - 06/23/06 08:24 PM

I thought that they filmed the last eight episodes?????
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Here they go again - 07/04/06 03:58 PM

Bah, I was waiting 'til I had watched season six before entering this thread, to avoid possible spoilers.

I thought by the subject that Chase was hinting at another season... :rolleyes:
Posted By: Goodfella 69

Re: Here they go again - 07/04/06 05:47 PM

NEW YORK, NY, United States (UPI) -- Steven 'Silvo Dante' Van Zandt and Tony 'Paulie Walnuts' Sirico will join their castmates for the final eight episodes of HBO`s 'The Sopranos.'

The 11th-hour contract signings means production of the HBO mob drama`s finale will stay on schedule with filming set to begin next week, Zap2it.com reported Monday.

Van Zandt and Sirico -- who have the same manager -- were the only two holdouts among the principal cast. It`s reported they will get $1.5 million for the eight installments or about $187,000 per episode.
Posted By: SC

Re: Here they go again - 07/13/06 09:45 AM

Well, it looks like the season will start sometime in March (not January). Apparently James Gandolfini is having some knee surgery and the filming schedule had to be pushed back.
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: Here they go again - 07/13/06 04:33 PM

I'll believe a March start when I see it. Chase moves with the speed and grace of a glacier... I predict May. Call me pessimistic, but what was once my favorite show of all time is starting to annoy just slightly.
Posted By: Rocky

Re: Here they go again - 07/21/06 02:26 PM

March?!?!?!

-Rocky
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET