Home

Amazing how many Sopranos characters appear in GoodFellas

Posted By: Morello

Amazing how many Sopranos characters appear in GoodFellas - 05/25/06 02:57 PM

Let's see, you've got Paulie Walnuts, Christopher Moltisanti, Carmine Lupertazzi Sr., Larry Barese, Phil Leotardo, Big Puss y, Carmela's mother, Dr. Melfi, Uncle Pat...Who am I forgetting?
Posted By: Toni_corleone

Re: Amazing how many Sopranos characters appear in GoodFellas - 05/25/06 09:34 PM

Pussy did who I didn't rember seeing him?

Re: Amazing how many Sopranos characters appear in GoodFellas - 05/25/06 10:20 PM

He was just in there for a couple seconds, towards the beginning when Henry and, I believe, Jimmy were walking to the back of a restaurant and they walked by a guy wheeling a big rack of fur coats to the back or something. That guy was Big Puss/Vincent Pastore.
Posted By: MistaMista Tom Hagen

Re: Amazing how many Sopranos characters appear in GoodFellas - 05/25/06 11:20 PM

I once went through the entire Goodfellas cast and checked to see if they've ever made an appearance in Sopranos. Counting every little extra and everything, the number is something like 32.

Re: Amazing how many Sopranos characters appear in GoodFellas - 05/25/06 11:34 PM

Damn! Guessed I missed a lot of them, haha. Do you recall some of who the others were, MistaMista?
Posted By: Bada Bing Ben

Re: Amazing how many Sopranos characters appear in GoodFellas - 05/26/06 07:44 AM

Not that it's particularly legit as a mob movie...but i seem to remember TONS of The Sopranos cast being in Mickey Blue Eyes.

definitely remember...Big Pussy, Paulie Walnuts, The top FBI guy from the Sopranos, Artie Buco, Carime Lupertazi snr, Janice Soprano...but i think there are a few more.
Posted By: Mr.MojoRisin

Re: Amazing how many Sopranos characters appear in GoodFellas - 05/26/06 11:19 AM

Yeah it's always fun to watch Goodfellas and play "spot a Soprano".
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Amazing how many Sopranos characters appear in GoodFellas - 06/02/06 12:14 PM

Gotti also featured a number of Soprano's cast members, Tony Sirico, Vincent Pastore, Dominic Chianese, and Frank Vincent.
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: Amazing how many Sopranos characters appear in GoodFellas - 06/14/06 05:27 PM

Another "Goodfellas" appearance by a "Sopranos" actor was Frank Pellegrino, who stars on "The Sopranos" as Newark FBI Chief Frank Cubitoso. In "Goodfellas", he is one of the guys in prison with Henry and Paulie. He's the guy who was cooking the meat for the big meal they were making, the guy who "used to stink up the joint something awful" with his cooking, to use Henry's words. He's the guy who uttered the line, "Medium rare? Ah, an aristocrat."
Posted By: Toni_corleone

Re: Amazing how many Sopranos characters appear in GoodFellas - 06/14/06 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Pisano:
Gotti also featured a number of Soprano's cast members, Tony Sirico, Vincent Pastore, Dominic Chianese, and Frank Vincent.
Don't forget one of the FBI guys in Gotti is like the main FBI person on the Sopranos but he didn't wear glasses in Gotti.
Posted By: Goodfella 69

Re: Amazing how many Sopranos characters appear in GoodFellas - 06/22/06 09:21 PM

not sure if it was mentioned already but i was just watching one of the earlier episodes of season one and its the 1 where paulie and silvo and tony almost have to cut the jew guys dick off so he'll divorce the daughter if this guy and that guy is maury in goodfellas. the 1 always busting jimmy's balls for his money lol.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Amazing how many Sopranos characters appear in GoodFellas - 06/28/06 07:17 PM

Suzanne Shepherd, who played Karen's mother in GF, plays Carm's mother. The guy who played "the Pittsburg connection" ("Wanna see helicopters?") in GF played the restaurant guy that Richie Aprile crippled after he got out of prison. Vito Antuofuermo, who was someone who Tommy greeted at the Copa, was in one "Sopranos" episode as, I think, a garbage contractor.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET