Home

Artie Bucco?

Posted By: Just Lou

Artie Bucco? - 05/22/06 03:29 PM

What ever happened to Artie Bucco? Chase made him the focus of Episode 72, and now Artie and Benny haven't been seen since.
Posted By: Bada Bing Ben

Re: Artie Bucco? - 05/22/06 03:44 PM

Artie has had a few cameo moments in sopranos history, which ultimately amount to nothing.

It is one aspect of the show that i consider to be a tad pointless.

Also, one thing, could people confirm this for me please.

Benny isnt made right?!?!
Posted By: Toni_corleone

Re: Artie Bucco? - 05/29/06 11:19 PM

Yes rember Tony made a big deal because Artie hit a made guy. Was he the one that was made with Chris or was that someone else?
Posted By: Bada Bing Ben

Re: Artie Bucco? - 05/31/06 12:48 AM

That was Eugene Pontecurvo.
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: Artie Bucco? - 05/31/06 05:50 AM

I think Benny was MADE in the episode when Doogie lost his virginity to Wanda...ooops wrong program.
Posted By: Mr.MojoRisin

Re: Artie Bucco? - 05/31/06 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Joeybats:
I think Benny was MADE in the episode when Doogie lost his virginity to Wanda...ooops wrong program.
Heh, every time I see him, I can't help thinking of him climbing into Doogie's window.
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: Artie Bucco? - 06/01/06 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bada Bing Ben:
It is one aspect of the show that i consider to be a tad pointless.
Though I love this show, there are many aspects in which I would consider a tad pointless, for example: where Tony's kids go to school, anything he might dream about (unless it relates to the main storyline somehow, but most of that shit is a bore), and the trips his family takes (like Carmella to France, who gives a shit?).

Just my opinion of the show.
Posted By: Mr.MojoRisin

Re: Artie Bucco? - 06/01/06 11:16 AM

Yeah, it can seem like filler sometimes.
Posted By: Mr. Bobby Fontaine

Re: Artie Bucco? - 06/06/06 02:17 PM

All I know is, THIS SEASON ARTIE FINALLY GOT TO KICK SOME FUCKIN' ASS!!

Sorry, one of my minor favorite characters is Artie. Felt like he deserved some retribution, not only for the credit card scam this season, but ESPECIALLY for the Russian Vodka Connection screwing he took earlier...my two cents', y'understand.

Okay,
Bobbo
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET